Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
Blues,

Thank you for your support of GrandOldTeam this past season. Everyone who visits and contributes to this little corner of the Everton internet - thank you.

A particular nice one to the moderators who have a thankless task and those who provide regular updates in the forum from how loanees are getting on, transfer round ups to old Everton pictures.

We've recently been awarded best forum in world football again and I've no doubt it's thoroughly deserved.

Thanks! :cheers:

Can we have our own transfer window?
I'm more than happy to be one of a number of sacrificial lambs in order to see the return of @chicoazul
@Saint Domingo - wherever I go, you go. And vice versa. K?

Wouldn’t want to upset the natural balance of the world if a forum existed where we weren’t diametrically opposed on the squad’s key players!

That’s why this forum is the best around. We’d have been banned for some of our views on other ones. On here you can have good humorous civil debate with top blues.

Let's have a whip round for the moderators. Somebody start a gofundme and I'll donate 20p per mod.

Well deserved accolade......best football forum by far. Many thanks to all the Mods and contributors who have helped create such an interesting and entertaining forum (I'll even include davek for just being davek)!

Status
Not open for further replies.