• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We actually haven't beaten a top six side away, in 34 attempts.I think the last win away against the top six, was at Old Trafford back when Moyes was managing United.That has to change next season.A good crack at finishing in the top six, and a good run in both cups has to be target.Anything less than that, will be failure in my eyes.

We actually haven't beaten a top six side away, in 34 attempts.I think the last win away against the top six, was at Old Trafford back when Moyes was managing United.That has to change next season.A good crack at finishing in the top six, and a good run in both cups has to be target.Anything less than that, will be failure in my eyes.

Yeah man agreed we have to break that duck soon. All our away performances against the top 6 have been good save for maybe City. Very unlucky not to win yesterday too, merely undone by Eriksen’s boss free kick, Spurs didn’t create anything.

Terrible middle portion of the season but he rode it out, as did the club, and things look a lot better now. I think 90% of the team have made improvements under him and as the season has gone on. The players we've brought in (credit to Brands as well of course) have improved us also.

The main thing for me was seeing us go toe-to-toe with teams above us. We've beaten Arsenal, United and Chelsea. Drew away at Spurs and Chelsea, and should have taken a point at Anfield (and were unlucky to lose at Old Trafford as well). Bar that freak Spurs hammering at our lowest point and losing to City, the best team of the Premier League era, we have contested these games like a top 4 team. If we can build on this by expanding our repertoire a bit against stubborn, defensive teams and minimising the pathetic showings (Fulham and Newcastle away, West Ham and Wolves at home etc) we should be in for a good season.

Time will tell though.

Need to cut out the spell of relegation form next season and stay in the cups. There’s literally nothing more annoying than seeing us turning over United Chelsea Arsenal like we did and seeing them all losing multiple games but being absolutely nowhere near them because the squad took 2 months of the season off.

We’re clearly capable of top 6/7 form, this needs to now be maintained throughout the season so if there are dips the impacts of them are managed rather than these ridiculous losing runs we go on that torpedo the whole season in a month or two .

There’s no excuse for this season coming. We have a stable manager, there shouldn’t be huge first team movement, we have a full ore season, no World Cup, no Europe. For once we need to plan for a successful season and go about putting the pieces in place to make it happen.

I’m fed up of this team bouncing from one disputes to another. Now is the time to deliver.

have to admit the last few performances have been really promising.

seems to have found the right formula , hopefully he can he right couple of players needed in the summer and get us going in the right direction.

the hard work behind the scenes start now, get rid of at least 10 players, hes got his work cut out that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.