Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve actually come from behind to get a positive result away from home. Decent way to end the season.

Was thinking the same thing. Something I’ve been waiting for as the next step in the teams mentality. Bit of a nothing game so can’t read into it too much. But still good signs.

I liked Digne, Sigurdsson and Mina today. Walcott and Tosun much better in the second half, Bernard did good and bad things, Mina was quite alright, Schneiderlin dull but competent. Lookman brought some energy, Gomes needs a haircut but otherwise sexy. Onwards!

Liverpool ,Man Utd,Arsenal,Chelsea,Spurs 11 points from 15...this is something to go on! Yes I know newscstle
And Fulham but the results are easier to get right ...fully behind mr silva and mr brands bring on the summer !

Perspective: We're going to top 6 grounds away and putting in performances, Old Trafford, Emirates, New WHL, Anfield and Stamford Bridge all good performances where in a few (The 3 teams in red) we should have drawn save for individual mistakes and ref decisions (Offside v Arsenal, Pen v United, Bernard missing that chance V United, DCL miss/not squaring v Arsenal, Pickford v Liverpool, Gomes + Mina chances v Liverpool), we're progressing and we'll continue to do so next season. Silva's won me round with the last 2 months of performances.

We took out Burnley this season...no reason we can't take out Wolves next one...and regain our rightful title : '7th best in the league!!'

Status
Not open for further replies.