Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I hater circle jerks....the media reach-around of Wolves and the RS knock me sick, especially the latter. the RS have caused me too much personal embarrassment over the years (wall kicking etc) while Everton has only delivered me private misery. The RS (and their plastic fair weather fans) don't realise how much hate their hooligan behavior and victim mentality bring shame and ignominy to my home town. they literally make me sick..and to see the media be sick because they have failed is glorious... PS apologies for the thread hijack

Was close to volleying the laptop today, stupid stream kept loading "chat" full of kopites from South Africa and freezing the game. So missed the last 3 goals

I hater circle jerks....the media reach-around of Wolves and the RS knock me sick, especially the latter. the RS have caused me too much personal embarrassment over the years (wall kicking etc) while Everton has only delivered me private misery. The RS (and their plastic fair weather fans) don't realise how much hate their hooligan behavior and victim mentality bring shame and ignominy to my home town. they literally make me sick..and to see the media be sick because they have failed is glorious... PS apologies for the thread hijack
no apology necessary mate...you speak for 99% on here

Status
Not open for further replies.