Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He won’t be playing for them next season and the national team is more important to him. Seems to be a sound choice not a bad attitude.

Was picked for the cup final and Celtic agreed it with USA. He refused to join the Celtic squad.
Whoa. That’s not what happened at all. Weah said he wanted to play in the U20 World Cup, and he SHOULD because he’s not playing for Celtic. The club told him to go home now rather than be in the squad this weekend. He didn’t refused anything.

When you look at the season we had had to sign the players we did last summer was impressive, and there must have been all sorts of pressure, particularly time pressure, to get things sorted.

Things haven't progressed hugely, but Brands and Silva have a year under their belts, I assume all the groundwork has been put in, and we look stable at least.

I'm not concerned about who is leaving as we have had to get used to that over the years. There will probably be some ups and downs over the summer, but by August I'm still confident that we'll start next season with a better squad overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.