Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is hard to even be bothered about this last game tbh. The only thing at stake is whether we finish 8th or 9th which are both a reminder that we have done cack again anyway. Here's hoping that we have a cracking summer transfer window and that next season is a lot better than this one has been.

No tackling. In fact, the team should be made to take their studs out or play in slippers.
Better yet,

Have met Spurs fans mostly on the Tube after Spurs Everton games and although they rather look down on us as lesser fry there was never anything nasty or over the top, Now they have left us behind completely and joined the elite it might be changing. There is no history of animosity between us. I expect nothing from the game on Sunday but I hope their attention is focused elsewhere. The result has little importance to either club.
If we get our new ground, say 3-4 years on from now, I would add on another 3 years before we could be challenging for the top 4.
I was watching the Valencia - Arsenal match and it occurred to me that if we'd had Aubamoyang (sp) we would've been top four this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.