2019/20 Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the rewriting of our recent history in here is laughable.

If, and it was always a big if, Bill had have stepped aside and let Paul Gregg have the Kings Dock, because lets not allow for mistakes or confusion here, Paul Gregg wouldve owned that stadium, not Everton FC, we would probably be where Coventry or Bolton are now.

But yenno, lets not let the truth get in the way eh.

Crack on lads

The point is it's easy to get a few in row.... we have had a team that challenges over quite a number of decades.... sustainability, we have been relevant longer than any club.

What we need more than anything else is people within the club to understand this..... it's an historic club and fortunately we have the fan base and passion to deliver.

It’s not mate, it’s far harder to defend a title many times than it is to win one. It’s what separates the medium-big clubs from the giants of the game.

The egotistical maniac was at it again last night.
In attendance at the U23’s final with Farhad Moshiri.
Both on the platform and he decided to hold aloft the trophy before passing it to Morgan Feeney.......always got to be about him

TBH I struggle to understand some of the financial things that are alleged to have gone on, or not, but I remember the Peter Johnson days very well. Who was that below-average full back we bought from his Tranmere team for huge money? Lots of other stuff going on. I'll always have a regard for Kenwright for getting that charalatan away from our club.
Going forwards though, yes, i dare say we would be better with him away from it now and someone more progressive instead.

Tony Thomas

Both on the platform and he decided to hold aloft the trophy before passing it to Morgan Feeney.......always got to be about him

Did he actually do that?

Sounds petty but that really does sum him up.

He just loves to hog the limelight whenever he can.

However, when things are bad at the club he goes into hiding like the total craphouse he is.

I wonder whatever happened to that bad illness he supposed to have had?? I suspect we're stuck with this clown for a lot longer to come.

If he went into hiding whenever things are bad we would never have seen him ever.

Chairman and majority shareholder at football match shocker!!!!

YAWN...

If, and it was always a big if, Bill had have stepped aside and let Paul Gregg have the Kings Dock, because lets not allow for mistakes or confusion here, Paul Gregg wouldve owned that stadium, not Everton FC, we would probably be where Coventry or Bolton are now.

Crack on lads
But isn't what you just stated a complete re-write of history ?

Crack on lads

lol mate kenwright has done far less than for at the club. And until he FO we won’t win jack he’s a Lynch and is only there when it suits him when there’s some limelight. He’s created the animosity between himself and the fans only him

How much of your own personal money did you put into the club? Apart from match day tickets?
So apart from the £500+ I’m forking out in season tickets and cup tickets every year? That’s a big chunk of money to be missing out over a 22 year period, isn’t it?

How much money has Kenwright put in of his personal money?

The lengths some people go to defend Kenwright is hilarious.

Did you actually read that post before you put it on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.