Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable isnt it.

Kings dock
Destination Kirkby
Fortress sport
NTL
A man in a bed sit in Manchester
Giving Rooney away.

That's the tip of the iceberg I've just thought of in 30 seconds. The blame lies directly at his feet and the sooner this utter cancer and his cronies are out of this club the better.
His passive mentality has crippled the club and fanbase, someone like him should never have gained control of a competetive sporting outfit, he gives jobs to people who walked all over us to make himself look good, we can't be competative with him around the club.

Has this discussion started up because Liverpool Barca last night, unless Kenwright was playing for Barcelona... and considering how they played he may well have been... it has nothing to with him.

He has not been in control now for a couple of seasons in the meantime we have moved through Martinez, Koeman,Unsworth, Allyrdyce as managers with Silva still having plenty to prove.
We have wasted vast amounts on expensive players we don't want to play but can't sell and I don't think the blame can be attributed to him for this catalogue of mishaps.
Are we so much better now that he does not control the club anymore ?

This is not a rant against Moshiri as I believe he has made mistakes but seems to be learning from them and still seems intent on trying to build up the club .

Has this discussion started up because Liverpool Barca last night, unless Kenwright was playing for Barcelona... and considering how they played he may well have been... it has nothing to with him.

He has not been in control now for a couple of seasons in the meantime we have moved through Martinez, Koeman,Unsworth, Allyrdyce as managers with Silva still having plenty to prove.
We have wasted vast amounts on expensive players we don't want to play but can't sell and I don't think the blame can be attributed to him for this catalogue of mishaps.
Are we so much better now that he does not control the club anymore ?

This is not a rant against Moshiri as I believe he has made mistakes but seems to be learning from them and still seems intent on trying to build up the club .

Think it boils down to the fact we see our rivals enjoying nights like that whilst we've done nothing of note in about 25 years. Funnily enough around the same time Bill showed up on the board.

As much as I dislike him and do blame him for our demise, I'm pretty apathetic about it now. Simply a resignation that we are where we are and there's likely no coming back.

Money Talks and year after year after year, we spent nowhere near what our "rivals" did and we even allowed more teams leapfrog us like Spurs, City, Chelsea.

We had a miracle season getting to 4th thanks to Moyes and even then we cut our cloth like paupers incase we did a "Leeds" but at least they had a go!

If the board had ambition, we would be sat with a dock side stadium with 50k over 10 years ago.

Kenwright macromanaged Everton for one of the Top 4 into a nodding dog of a club who allowed teams to cherry pick players here and there and didn't bat an eyelid.

His surrounding board members allowed it and while the Premier League grew into a Global Business, we sat on our hands, happy to get a few quid and a rub on the head.

At one stage we had some of the continents biggest star players in Rooney, Howard, Cahill and Pienaar so we had pre-seasons in Bury, Port Vale and Paderborn.

Under Kenwright, we became a soulless vessel who bobbed along and the saddest thing about it, it's US that let it happen.

We allowed them to pre-program US into thinking beating a Top 6 club is a good thing, going on a unsuccessful cup run is a good thing, selling our best players and not replacing them with better is a good thing and achieving nothing is a good thing.

10 years ago, we lost to Chelsea in a FA Cup Final with Arteta, Yakubu, Jagelka all missing since then 3 semi-final defeats (1 league cup, 2 FA Cup) and some European cup runs. To most fans, they would LOVE that, your Newcastle's or West Ham's, they would cream themselves for it. We now do!

We are EVERTON, we are better then well done, credit where credit is due, best of luck, best team won etc etc. IF IT'S NOT US, WE SHOULDN'T CARE.

Let's stand up as fans now, set a new standard for this club and our future, don't take defeat lightly and expect victory every single game we play because if we are fans don't, you can bet the players won't or the press won't or our own board.

The Kenwright years are Dead, Long Live EVERTON
Exactly, what is the point in sport if you don't try your best to be the best.

This summer he has to be ousted. We’ve got to progress as a club and keeping somebody like him around is nowhere near good enough.
He’s just regained day to day control of the club, £40m isn’t enough to get him to step aside. We’ve not won a game at Anfield in the nearly 20 years he’s been at the tiller.

Liverpool’s success continues to highlight our failure.

We don’t have nights like they’ve had tonight because we have people like Bill Kenwright involved with the club.

Right hang on a minute. I’ve never been a Bill fan, but we never had “nights like they have” before he was involved with the club either. We had one against Bayern Munich in a now defunct competition with our best ever team. We are not a massive club. I wish we were but we’re not.

Status
Not open for further replies.