• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to go CB shopping.

I would love Achraf Hakimi and Milenkovic.

Think that would sort the defence out for another year (provided we give Baines a one year extension).

Hopefully there are similar players to the ones I posted available for cheap fees as they are both attracting decent options.

"Chelsea FC has today received the decision of the FIFA Appeal Committee.

"The club notes that the FIFA Appeal Committee has decided to partially uphold the appeal lodged by Chelsea FC against the decision of the FIFA Disciplinary Committee. However, the club is very disappointed that the transfer ban of two consecutive registration periods was not overturned.

"Chelsea FC categorically refutes the findings of the FIFA Appeal Committee. It acted in accordance with the relevant regulations and will appeal the decision to the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS)."

Ha ha
Just turned 22 part off one of the best squads in Europe abd already has 27 caps for Brazil. And a scoring record of one in two.
He's utterly woeful when he does play for Brazil and Kelechi Iheanacho was 1 in 2 for City too and at Leicester his scoring record resembles Josy Altidore. Jesus would cost way too much for someone who will tap in a few goals here and there.

Accept no substitute.

Like this lad a lot, he reminds me in a strange way to Bernatov - in the way he uses the ball in the box when crowded out, he has that knack of a seeing a man in a better position, but the technique to complete the pass.

Think he would thrive in a team like ours.

He's utterly woeful when he does play for Brazil and Kelechi Iheanacho was 1 in 2 for City too and at Leicester his scoring record resembles Josy Altidore. Jesus would cost way too much for someone who will tap in a few goals here and there.

We are a club who employ Oumur Niasse as a recognized striker, before that we had Kone and Valencia.

We are really turning our noses up at Gabriel Jesus, its utterly unbelievable and i think many are in for a land this summer.

The lad is one of the worlds brightest young talents, what a player.

...I don’t think he’d even suit us. He’s fine in a team who largely play in the top third and create chance after chance but that’s not us. With him in our team, he’d be a light weight up top and anything knocked up would come straight back. I don’t see him running the channels, i don’t see him creating chances for himself, i don’t see him going to war with CBs.

Jesus would be ok if we buy the rest of Manchester City. It’s not just a matter of buying a footballer you like, it’s about buying footballers who fit our playing strategy.
I disagree

1) I think silva doesn’t want that 6:3 battering ram type of centre forward, this season we’ve had no choice but to play DCL, even though he did try Richarlison through the middle first. If you look at a lot of the forwards players linked , most have similar traits to Richarlison, can play wide or through the middle and have speed with good technical ability. I think he wants a front 3 with speed that will press and can interchange positions.

2) I think Jesus does work hard and run the channels and has good movement I also think he’s got a bit of snide in him and is aggressive.

I disagree

1) I think silva doesn’t want that 6:3 battering ram type of centre forward, this season we’ve had no choice but to play DCL, even though he did try Richarlison through the middle first. If you look at a lot of the forwards players linked , most have similar traits to Richarlison, can play wide or through the middle and have speed with good technical ability. I think he wants a front 3 with speed that will press and can interchange positions.

2) I think Jesus does work hard and run the channels and has good movement I also think he’s got a bit of snide in him and is aggressive.

...absolutely, i’m not suggesting a battering ram but I am suggesting ability with pace, strength and power.

I disagree

I agree with this in all honesty, you can forget about Mitrovics and Hallers, we are going to go for pace and athleticism up front. DCL is ear marked for the physical presence and hold up, Silva wants that but also mobility in my opinion.

He’s that woeful he keeps getting picked for Brazil and Iheanacho has 12 in 46.

A clue also is that they have one of, if not the, best academies in the world.

Madonna’s adopted son signed for a Portuguese team recently, think he was about 10 - Cut out middlemen and just sign Madonna as a scout.

Reckon Barry Mannilow would be a boss scout too.

We are a club who employ Oumur Niasse as a recognized striker, before that we had Kone and Valencia.

We are really turning our noses up at Gabriel Jesus, its utterly unbelievable and i think many are in for a land this summer.

The lad is one of the worlds brightest young talents, what a player.
He really hasn't been statistically any great deal better than Iheanacho was at City. I'm just saying a finisher in City's team is going to look a lot better than in ours. Tosun would have 15 this year in that City side.

Status
Not open for further replies.