Appreciation and thank-you;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggs

Player Valuation: £100m
Well, it’s the end of a long old season and there are a number of posters who provide a great service to this site via regular updates, many of whom go under the radar. Thought it would be nice to show our appreciation in one thread. I’ll kick things off with a few;

Many thanks to @atrottel in the ‘Everton Players on Loan’ thread. His updates must be particularly time consuming but provide an excellent insight into how our loanees are progressing.

There are a number of posters in the ‘Everton Youth Teams’ thread who provide brilliant knowledge for the rest of us, so many thanks to them. A particular mention to @Ring master for advanced information on games, links to live matches, score and league table updates.

Last but not least, @Joey66 for the continual gems posted in the ‘Old Everton Pictures’ thread, providing interest to Evertonians of all ages.

There are plenty more, so feel free to add your appreciation.

Well, it’s the end of a long old season and there are a number of posters who provide a great service to this site via regular updates, many of whom go under the radar. Thought it would be nice to show our appreciation in one thread. I’ll kick things off with a few;

Many thanks to @atrottel in the ‘Everton Players on Loan’ thread. His updates must be particularly time consuming but provide an excellent insight into how our loanees are progressing.

There are a number of posters in the ‘Youth Teams’ thread who provide brilliant knowledge for the rest of us, so many thanks to them. A particular mention to @Ring master for advanced information on games, links to streams, score and league table updates.

Last but not least, @Joey66 for the continual gems posted in the ‘Old Everton Pictures’ thread, providing interest to Evertonians of all ages.

There are plenty more, so feel free to add your appreciation.
Hear, Hear to that post Eggs, especially to Joey and Ringmaster who add different aspects to grandoldteam but both very interesting , nostalgic and informative,.

I appreciate @Zatara for his outstanding player analysis throughout the season ready for the transfer windows. I'm sure Brands and the team couldn't have done it without him. Also @davek, though I have blocked him, for his continued stellar ability to raise a debate in a completely unrelated topic to the original post. Probably the most consistent performer all season.
That is very good :)

Thanks to all and especially Joey66 for the wonderful old pictures which have triggered such memories. Mostly good memories but please stop posting pics of the semi defeats to City, West Ham and the RS!! And bloody Villa at Old Trafford!! Actually there are so many bad memories please just stop it!!!

Pretty much everyone who's opinions, insight, humour and the laughter they bring save me having to go out to work for a bit of human contact. This allows me to stay in and be antisocial!

In addition to those mentioned:

@summerisle for his endless and entertaining threads. @Diogenes the Cynic for getting himself locked away while seeking ladyboys and starting his own "letters from a Thai dungeon" - or something. @Bungle for expanding my mind about human sexual deviance.

Finally I'm looking forward to @Eggs and his sanitised summaries of the absolute balloons all branches of the media are about to babble over the transfer window. Quite seriously, I read his daily distillation on here and that's the ONLY sports news source I need.

thanks for the transfer updates eggs.
When are you planning to start the next set ? , is start of June too early?

Status
Not open for further replies.