Everton extends kit deal with Umbro

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no way Umbro would debut Bournemouth's before ours without good reason. I suspect the new deal negotiations included other suppliers.

E884300C-7D10-4244-ACB4-B0A890C61AF6.jpeg

*dreams

There's no way Umbro would debut Bournemouth's before ours without good reason. I suspect the new deal negotiations included other suppliers.

They absolutely spoke to other suppliers. That's why the announcement was so late and was done with so little fanfare.

Probably couldn't get any of them to match or beat what Umbro were offering to keep us. The other suppliers would have had us but on one of their low tier deals.

I really hoped Under Armour would go for us as they only have Southampton who are always touch and go to be relegated and they're paying them the 7th most in the league (we're 8th even with an improved Umbro deal.)

They absolutely spoke to other suppliers. That's why the announcement was so late and was done with so little fanfare.

Probably couldn't get any of them to match or beat what Umbro were offering to keep us. The other suppliers would have had us but on one of their low tier deals.

I really hoped Under Armour would go for us as they only have Southampton who are always touch and go to be relegated and they're paying them the 7th most in the league (we're 8th even with an improved Umbro deal.)
Struggling to find many places that report figures but this one says we were making more than Southampton before the new deal was signed.

Don't know how reliable it is as it's hard to find official numbers

It's embarrassing. It's one of the worst looking kits I've ever seen. It's shockingly bad.

Yeah! It's a 'premium' kit apparently. You know how the kit manufacturers do custom designs for big partners and off the shelf ones for us...horrible kit.

This one looks incredible. Wish it was something like this. If only our execs knew how to get in with big sponsors like Jaguar

So I'm down here in Orlando and there's this store Pele soccer with a TON of different kits from all over the world. It's got the new ugly Chelsea kit, every home / away / 3rd Jersey from each of the big 6, and even both Leicester kits, Palace kit, etc. No Everton OF COURSE. It's just sad.

I am eagerly awaiting the new deal to kick in as our distribution should be much improved, but that was a bit pathetic. I mean, several Palace kits? The away Leicester kit is pretty nice I must say.

That picture of Richarlison he's wearing a training polo from this season. He always wears it like that.

Training kits do not mirror the kits in design, they only mirror it in colour. None of our training rane this year has the diamonds or the pop collar, they're all their own training design with varying colours.

Status
Not open for further replies.