2018/19 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOTM last night. Was excellent.
If he's to stay as a deputy for a CM though he needs to, and I know I keep saying this, pass forwards.

He's played well of late but I have to question why it's so long to find his form and is there any guarantee it'll last.
Additionally, there's no way we can be paying 120k pw for a backup.

He's played well of late but I have to question why it's so long to find his form and is there any guarantee it'll last.
Additionally, there's no way we can be paying 120k pw for a backup.

I think its been excellent man management by Silva. They have obviously had a long chat because Morgan seems to be a changed man.

His dip in form co-incided with a family bereavement.

That can knock anyone’s confidence, even millionaire footballers. Hopefully he’s come through the other side.

If Gana leaves (which I personally don’t think will happen) he could find himself with a starting place again. If he performs I’ve no issue with that, in fact it’d show great character to make such a comeback.

His dip in form co-incided with a family bereavement.

That can knock anyone’s confidence, even millionaire footballers. Hopefully he’s come through the other side.

Im not sure thats true personally mate.

His Dad died in September 2018, his form dipped in November 2017 when he got sent off against Lyon and him and Mirallas had that training ground incident.

But for his wages I would say keep him around as he is a decent player when he tries.

I give him a lot of credit for facing up to the crowd and putting in good performances again after his position looked untenable this time last year.

But yeah, for me his wages do not match his value to the squad so if we can I would move him on and try to bring in a decent squad CM on the cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.