• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off Topic
The EU are negotiating the best deal possible for the remaining block of 27 countries. What else should they do ?
When you say " difference is that it's Britain and we aren't some small no mark economy" are you suggesting the EU should give a favourable deal to Britain simply because it is Britain ?

An unelected EU mafia trying to punish Britain... do you seriously believe this nonsense.
A deal had been agreed with the EU , based on red lines laid down by the British side and not the EU. It is the British parliament who cannot agree on a deal negotiated by it's own government, that is hardly the fault of the EU.
The EU have always said that if Britain changes it's red lines then that will give rise to a different deal.

I am Irish and ironically Brexit hits my country hardest of all including Brtiain because of our lack of size but I accept that the EU will now be better off with Britain on the outside with good trading relations as I believe if a second referendum changed the result Britain would be acting like a sulky child from within.

We shouldn’t get a more favourable deal because we are Britain the point I’m making is they can’t just ignor the vote as they have done in the past or stalled until a second vote and basically get their own way. The reason they can’t get it through parliament is because the deal is a bad one and was negotiated by a person that didn’t want to leave in the first place and went in with a damage limitation attitude rather than actually believing in what she was doing. It’s now been seized upon by politicians just causing trouble to try and better their position witting government.

Let’s not pretend the Prem is head and shoulders above every other league in Europe now. Most covered? Yes. Highest paid? Yes. Most talented? It is not.
Let's not pretend that was the point I was making.

The Prem is a league where many clubs prize physicality and athleticism over technique, so a CB in the Prem will often find themselves facing big, physical opponents. As well you know.

Off Topic
We shouldn’t get a more favourable deal because we are Britain the point I’m making is they can’t just ignor the vote as they have done in the past or stalled until a second vote and basically get their own way. The reason they can’t get it through parliament is because the deal is a bad one and was negotiated by a person that didn’t want to leave in the first place and went in with a damage limitation attitude rather than actually believing in what she was doing. It’s now been seized upon by politicians just causing trouble to try and better their position witting government.
Fair point. It isn't for me to tell the British what they should do and I hope a deal can be agreed that is good for all. I agree with what you have just posted.

Let’s not pretend the Prem is head and shoulders above every other league in Europe now. Most covered? Yes. Highest paid? Yes. Most talented? It is not.
It is the most physical though. Imagine having a short guy in the middle of Wood and Barnes out there tonight. It would be a disaster waiting to happen. There's a reason someone like Blind didn't pan out at United but is brilliant at Ajax.

Silva talking about maintaining the platform he has created and adding to it next season on Sky. He definitely wants Gomes and Zouma to stay
You can only pick up snippets but did zouma look like he was saying his goodbyes in the lap of honour? The short snippet they showed of him on sky he was like waving goodbye, as opposed to the other players who were applauding the fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.