Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he the Croatia centre back who looks like Vigo from Ghostbusters 2?
thats the one:D
250px-Vida_2018_2.jpg

Is he the Croatia centre back who looks like Vigo from Ghostbusters 2?
He looks a right mentalist......get him in. Failing that, if it’s only going to be 2 in, Messi and Bale please. Oh, hang on, all 3 will be over 30 by start of next season, that won’t fit the new model will it?

Seriously though, how important do we think a players age is to our managerial regime? At what point do you say “I’m not lashing £40/50/60m on someone aged 28/29/30 etc?”

I can only tell you what I read when I googled transfer opening dates and they said it was 1st July. Somebody is wrong because I have since read on another post that it is 16th May. So who's correct.

He looks a right mentalist......get him in. Failing that, if it’s only going to be 2 in, Messi and Bale please. Oh, hang on, all 3 will be over 30 by start of next season, that won’t fit the new model will it?

Seriously though, how important do we think a players age is to our managerial regime? At what point do you say “I’m not lashing £40/50/60m on someone aged 28/29/30 etc?”

....we’ve been continually linked, indeed a number of teams have. Vida is exactly the type of player we don’t want, he’s more Ashley Williams than Zouma.

Surely we want to progress, can’t believe some might want a player of that type.

Ajax are potentially 90 minutes away from a Champions league final. I can’t see their squad being gutted during the summer and I can’t see many of their players fancying a tussle for 7th place, personally.

They’d earn at least double their wages by moving and have the chance to play in the most competitive and most watched league in the world. That’d be enough.

I can only tell you what I read when I googled transfer opening dates and they said it was 1st July. Somebody is wrong because I have since read on another post that it is 16th May. So who's correct.

The transfer window never closes.

But the international window to register players is 1st July.

Vida was last year's news and tbh Zouma and Keane is the partnership i want to see continue to grow!
I personally think Mina could be a MUCH better player than those two. I also think Chelsea would be MAD to loan Zouma out or sell him. At a minimum he's a Chelsea squad player. I mean David Luiz, Cahill, Christensen, Rudiger? Cahill doesn't play and I can't image some of those guys don't get moved on.

I personally think Mina could be a MUCH better player than those two. I also think Chelsea would be MAD to loan Zouma out or sell him. At a minimum he's a Chelsea squad player. I mean David Luiz, Cahill, Christensen, Rudiger? Cahill doesn't play and I can't image some of those guys don't get moved on.

I think Mina will come good.

I love Vida is terms of a play that has a ton of heart, commitment, will, etc. He's okay technically, but I would HOPE we can do better. He's not going to start unless we are in a complete emergency. He'd be playing the same role as Mason Holgate. Maybe he's a great leader, maybe they want someone to mentor Vlasic, but seems dubious at best. That being said, him and Mina on set pieces would be hilarious. I'm all for it just for amusement sake!

Status
Not open for further replies.