Holy Trinity Statue

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to tell how good/bad this will be with all that bubblewrap on it, but I tend to think a more orthodox statue would have been better. The United Trinity one being a case in point.

Holy-Trinity.jpg
Was looking for that pic, you beat me to it. That's how it should've been in line not with their backs to each other. From what I can make out it looks rubbish.

New stadium needs a giant Dean one in the same style as the current one but where he's half coming out of the facade (think Han Solo in carbonite from Star Wars) that's facing the Mersey...same height as the stadium. Like a 'kin boss.
Seems odd that the club has been so keen to consult with the fan base on the ground, but chose to go alone with the design for this statue? As a person who grew up idolising these three I will be genuinely upset if it turns out to be crack! Having said that, when the reveal happens, they might each be holding a limb of Ron Yeats, running in opposite. Directions in order to tear him to shreds yet again?

New stadium needs a giant Dean one in the same style as the current one but where he's half coming out of the facade (think Han Solo in carbonite from Star Wars) that's facing the Mersey...same height as the stadium. Like a 'kin boss.

Why not just freeze Klopp in carbonate and decorate Bramley Moore with like Jabbas Palace

I can't wait to see the statues on Friday night. Not at all bothered that it doesn't replicate the famous photograph of the 3 of them just as long as the sculptor has captured their likeness.

Status
Not open for further replies.