• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am honestly not complaining.
The recent wins against some top sides has added a lot of respectability to this season and given hope for next season.
Before that, I would say we were exactly where I expected us to be.

Our squad was shockingly poor these last two seasons previous, but the rebuilding has begun.

Enjoy the ride.

For now.
I think it will be a time of constant progress reviews. League position and form up to the end of Oct and Dec.
League Cup progress, no first round cave ins, no 3rd rd FA Cup exits
Its a hard results driven existence out there Marco...keep your eye on the ball and take it one game at a time.
I want to be moaning about our 6th round fixture congestion with the league cup semi, all the while thanking the fates we swerved that thursday cup.
I’d trade cup runs for a top 4 finish to be honest. Particularly in the Mickey Mouse knockout tournament.

Needs updating now mate :oops:

Indeed it does. Could even end up finishing 10th yet after the last 2 games. Great to have the dark days of last season behind us though. We are playing nicer football and dont have Allardyce so everything is hunkydory. ;)

Season 2017/18 - Week 36

League Position----Team-------Played----Points
8.___________________Everton______36_______48

Season 2018/19 - Week 36

League Position----Team-------Played-----Points
9.____________________Everton______36_______50

Indeed it does. Could even end up finishing 10th yet after the last 2 games. Great to have the dark days of last season behind us though. We are playing nicer football and dont have Allardyce so everything is hunkydory. ;)

Season 2017/18 - Week 36

Season 2018/19 - Week 36

Just shows how lucky we were to get 8th last season ;)

Have added 6th place so we can see our impressive forward progress this season in bridging the gap to the top 6 since the dark days of last season.

Season 2017/18 - Week 36

6.___________________Arsenal______36_______60

Season 2018/19 - Week 36

6.___________________Man Utd______36_______65

So to summarise, last season which was poor and dark and we were lucky to finish 8th, with 2 games left we were 8th on 48 points and 12 points behind 6th. This season with the dark days long behind us, with 2 games left we are 9th on 50 points and we are 15 points behind 6th. 2 points better off but the gap to 6th has increased by 3 points.

But this season we are unfortunate to only be 9th, more enjoyable to watch and are making forward progress.

This thread really cracks me up Pmsl. :Blink:lol

Have added 6th place so we can see our impressive forward progress this season in bridging the gap to the top 6 since the dark days of last season.

Season 2017/18 - Week 36

6.___________________Arsenal______36_______60

Season 2018/19 - Week 36

6.___________________Man Utd______36_______65

So to summarise, last season which was poor and dark and we were lucky to finish 8th, with 2 games left we were 8th on 48 points and 12 points behind 6th. This season with the dark days long behind us, with 2 games left we are 9th on 50 points and we are 15 points behind 6th. 2 points better off but the gap to 6th has increased by 3 points.

But this season we are unfortunate to only be 9th, more enjoyable to watch and are making forward progress.

This thread really cracks me up Pmsl. :Blink:lol
What point are you trying to make here?

Moaners wow,football is chalk and cheese from last seasons horror show and as for comparing positions Burnley finished 7th last season ,I don’t care if we finish 10th I think we’ll finish 8th but the last two months has enthused me like nothing else ,playing great pressing football dominating teams and 3 wins against top 6 opposition,roll on the summer for Marco
And Marcel I for one cannot wait for next season

I think, now that the season is reaching its conclusion, we can all look back and say that it’s been yet another massive disappointment.

League position - Not good enough
Cup performance- Nowhere near good enough

Will he be here next season? Yes. Purely on the basis that expectations at this club are very low and failure is treated as the norm, even in this new era of supposed ambition.

What’s the excuse for our inevitable failure next year? Surely we can’t ride on Koeman and Walsh for a third season?
Use your eye balls mate and process some thought patterns using your brain Nuerons it’s helpful honestly

He needs better tools for the job.

The other teams around us have actual goal scoring strikers probably why they will finish above us and Leicester do have two players who can open up teams that sit back.

We have neither, this needs addressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.