Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I watch him play, the more I think Rebic could be a CF for us. Work rate is there and his skill level is miles ahead of DCL. Might give us a different dimension. He usually plays one side or the other for Frankfurt, but he can hold the ball up a bit - he's got decent size, his movement with and without the ball is excellent, just think he'd be interesting.

I also think Valentino Lazaro would be a really good fit for what Silva is trying to do at RB.

If we pay whatever obscene price West Ham want for Rice I'm quitting football. He's a Mark Noble Jordan Henderson hybrid.
He does nothing well.

Looks a decent boy but the hype baffles me.
anonymous today vs Spurs
Declan Rice averages like 7 forward passes a game. He's MAYBE in the top half of defensive mids in the league.

Havent really watched too much of him to be honest, just throwing a name out.

The more I watch him play, the more I think Rebic could be a CF for us. Work rate is there and his skill level is miles ahead of DCL. Might give us a different dimension. He usually plays one side or the other for Frankfurt, but he can hold the ball up a bit - he's got decent size, his movement with and without the ball is excellent, just think he'd be interesting.

I also think Valentino Lazaro would be a really good fit for what Silva is trying to do at RB.

Cant see Rebic as a CF myself

Cant see Rebic as a CF myself
I know it's not a popular opinion, but I can actually see it especially in terms of what Silva wants to do with pressure - certainly without the ball. I can't see running all over and winning head balls - although he's not short - but I just really like his movement, his work rate, the intelligence of his runs, how good he is on the ball, etc.

I know it's not a popular opinion, but I can actually see it especially in terms of what Silva wants to do with pressure - certainly without the ball. I can't see running all over and winning head balls - although he's not short - but I just really like his movement, his work rate, the intelligence of his runs, how good he is on the ball, etc.

It will be interesting to see what type of striker were after.

I think it will be a surprise

Need a natural goal scorer, with pace as our wingers are pretty quick, someone like a younger vardy or defo, good at one on one situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.