2018/19 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah because that’s exactly what I was getting at. Sort your head out all I was doing was pointing out that he was playing as a midfielder for Sheffield United. What that has to do with your level of playing career I don’t know?
Well it’s quite obvious really isn’t it? I’m saying I could play wide right for a junior team but not in the PL, so DCLs ability to play in midfield as a 16 year old for a league 1 junior side means nothing at all. Keep up mate.

I have actually. On a forum with a reputation for helping people like me I find your comment uncalled for and rather outdated. Thanks for your concern though.
I have mental health issues myself and you strike me as someone who has a problem not a mental health issue. You just need to stop being snotty when people are debating which is what a forum is for.

If you don’t like what you’re reading you are free to put it on ignore easy enough

He’s a very decent prospect and it’s clear to see how his overall game has improved this season. He clearly needs to improve his finishing but that might be the thing that will forever hold him back from going on to be top level.

He’s certainly an asset though. I’m sure most would agree with that. I’m not sure why this thread is so angry!?

Well it’s quite obvious really isn’t it? I’m saying I could play wide right for a junior team but not in the PL, so DCLs ability to play in midfield as a 16 year old for a league 1 junior side means nothing at all. Keep up mate.

Thought this was going to be a good discussion. Stop being so aggressive. I was interested in which league 2 team you played for as I like footy and people seem to be making interesting points about positions where DCL played previously. You are coming across as an aggressive drunk. Stop embarrassing yourself.

I have mental health issues myself and you strike me as someone who has a problem not a mental health issue. You just need to stop being snotty when people are debating which is what a forum is for.

If you don’t like what you’re reading you are free to put it on ignore easy enough
Do not ever try to medically diagnose somebody because of what they post on the internet. I won’t reply to you again, but you are bang out of order here and should seriously think about what you’re doing.

Yes he should of slotted and he never but this is a lad who was playing CM four years ago I wonder if he would make it as a midfielder instead? He has the attributes in terms of strength and power as well as being good in the air.

I don't think so mate imo, I think he's a front man, the type though who will get you 10-12 a season but get a fair few assists and bring others into play.

I don't think he's got the killer instinct you see the top strikers have that have a target of 20 before a ball is kicked BUT we paid 1.5m for him, he is improving and I think he would improve even more with a top top striker ahead of him ( he's basically binned off Niasse as a rival and been used more than Tosun so they haven't really challenged his position )

Do not ever try to medically diagnose somebody because of what they post on the internet. I won’t reply to you again, but you are bang out of order here and should seriously think about what you’re doing.
Mate sort your attitude out. All the last two pages have been is you being rude and down right snotty. I suffer with mental illness so I wasn’t diagnosing anything or anyone so not bang out of order at all

Since he seems to be looking for arguments the question I feel is more then fair since it’s not just me he is sniping at

I disagree. By all means ask why he seems so argumentative or aggressive if you feel he is being but I don’t think there’s ever justification in asking someone if there is something wrong with them mentally the way you have done.

Edit. You seem to think what you’ve done is ok and that’s your prerogative so I’ll leave it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.