Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
It’s amazing that the RS won’t win the PL despite their only losing 1 game. Supporting Everton is the way to go imo...our lion hearts put their supporters out of their hopefulness very early in every season.
THe last points the RS dropped were the 2 points they dropped against us
Everton stopped Liverpool winning the league
Let that sink in @havrey0123

I think a lot of us thought that Usmanov was waiting in the wings to rescue us from the current state we’re in. Now that dream has gone, we’re stuck with the reality of what we’ve got.

Can’t even announce how much our sponsorship deals are, because that would only serve to highlight just how poorly this club is performing in this new ‘era’.
Are you sure the dream has gone ???

I despise how he still does this. He's done it for years. Absent when things aren't going well but right there trying get some limelight when we win a big game.

He's the only club Chairman I've ever seen interviewed by TV cameras like a manager down the tunnel before a FA Cup semi-final.
I wondered when we might see Old Bill again. Seems, after a few good results, he's decided to come out of the woodwork.

Moshiri has said
We do everything together
Usmanov has still not invested heavily in another club
I don’t know but I wouldn’t rule it out
Talk of a European super league might make his mind up

Debts paid, infrastructure and training facilities upgraded, senior management restructured and a new stadium on the way, oh and a few bob for players. So much acheived in a few short years thanks to Moshiri, yes it could have been better this season on the pitch but it could have been a he'll of lot worse too. Plenty to look forward to I reckon.