Anti Everton Pundits

Status
Not open for further replies.
He really let himself down there. I like Neville but he became a fan there instead of a pundit.
How can you like Neville the pundit? In fact how can you like any pundit? They get fantastically well paid for giving their opinions, I’d rather listen to my mates, Blues and Reds, those who go to the game to be honest, the game would be no different if there weren’t any pundits.

How can you like Neville the pundit? In fact how can you like any pundit? They get fantastically well paid for giving their opinions, I’d rather listen to my mates, Blues and Reds, those who go to the game to be honest, the game would be no different if there weren’t any pundits.
I like Neville’s tactical knowledge and I think he has found a niche there in a scene crowded with many uninteresting pundits. He at least provides an insight into things rather that just deliver bland platitudes like Jenus and the rest of the duds.

I like Neville’s tactical knowledge and I think he has found a niche there in a scene crowded with many uninteresting pundits. He at least provides an insight into things rather that just deliver bland platitudes like Jenus and the rest of the duds.
Fair enough but I find it easier to just watch the game and take little notice of what the pundits say or think.

View attachment 57296
So when Wolves beat a top 6 team it’s because they’re “superb” but when we do it it’s because the top 6 team were terrible?

Ok then.
I’ve seen a few tweets this morning from journalists giving them 7th already.

I think they had s free hit this season and could have finished 12th and everyone would have said decent first season

Next season with potentially Europe will be interesting as everyone now expects them to be knocking on the door of the top 6. Also I don’t think they’ve had many injuries, virtually picking their strongest 11 every week, which makes a huge difference.

Andy Goldstein on TalkSport talking to former ref Dermot Gallagher.

Goldstein: Richarlison's goal, his foot was high, dangerous play. It should have been ruled out.
Gallagher: I thought it was a great bit of skill and there was nothing wrong with it.
For me it was some of reaction to the Richarlison goal more than anything that bothered me. Absolute tits in Souness and Goldstein to come out with such utter drivel...

Apparently strikers aren't allowed to attack a ball in the six yard box anymore... news to me! :confused:

To be fair at least he's on a different level to dinosaurs like Souness and utter pretenders like the Danny f'ing Murphy's of the world.

I’ve seen a few tweets this morning from journalists giving them 7th already.

I think they had s free hit this season and could have finished 12th and everyone would have said decent first season

Next season with potentially Europe will be interesting as everyone now expects them to be knocking on the door of the top 6. Also I don’t think they’ve had many injuries, virtually picking their strongest 11 every week, which makes a huge difference.
They’ve been good, but second season syndrome and the Europa league hangover are both very real things. Plus they wont keep hold of some of those players with the way the bigger clubs have gone this season.

Neville is sound, let himself down a bit with his rant after the game on sunday but I just think his blood was boiling from what he seen

don't mind carragher as well, think he's another good pundit along with Neville ( do enjoy the MNF being honest )

roy keane makes me happy just because how angry he is

everyone else is a blurt

Chris Sutton more than anyone needs shooting though, he just says things for the controversy

If you think we have it bad, imagine how the Leicester fans felt? They never once received any credit for their title win! "It was a fluke" was the standard line, but nobody has a 38 game fluke? They won because they were far and away the most effective team!

It was a fluke

Jermaine Jenas analysis of the Man U thrashing:

"Solskjaer has to take some of the blame for Sunday because, tactically, part of the way United played was his fault.

They should have gone toe-to-toe with Everton from the start, like Tottenham did before Christmas when they went to Goodison Park and destroyed them 6-2.
Spurs were in Everton's faces and gave them no time on the ball. They played like they believed they were better than Everton, and said 'we are going to press you and dictate the tempo of this game'.

Instead of doing the same, and trying to impose themselves on a weaker team, United sat off Everton - which made no sense to me at all."

Spurs were up against an Everton team in the middle of a bad run, devoid of confidence, and without the man who sets the tone for the team, their main tackler Idrissa Gueye. On Sunday Everton were a totally different proposition from that team, but the highly paid pundit fails to take that into account.

Status
Not open for further replies.