Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
Do you honestly think Liverpool fans give a crap about what we’re building? They’re 39 points ahead of us in the table, ffs.

Everton building the second biggest stadium in the city, and the 8th biggest stadium in the country, isn’t going to suddenly make them think the tide is turning.

Everton building a stadium for a 3rd time, while they've meerly expanded our first one without showing any signs of actually building a ground of their own making

I think a lot of us thought that Usmanov was waiting in the wings to rescue us from the current state we’re in. Now that dream has gone, we’re stuck with the reality of what we’ve got.

Can’t even announce how much our sponsorship deals are, because that would only serve to highlight just how poorly this club is performing in this new ‘era’.
Whats the "current state we're in" mate ?
Is that another top 6 side that was humiliated at Goodison or did you miss that.
26 games since we last beat a top 6 side ....now we've just banged three of them plus a few draws for good measure.

Is that another top 6 side that was humiliated at Goodison or did you miss that.
26 games since we last beat a top 6 side ....now we've just banged three of them plus a few draws for good measure.
Oh, great! We beat a side that has lost 6 of the last 8. The sides we have beaten are shadows of their former selves.

The current state we’re in, is 9th in the league table.

They lay low after a win decent win mate and then start drip feeding their poison into various threads a couple of days before the game.

I really have no idea what it would take to shut them up.

Rinse and repeat.

Getting this man out of the club should be priority number 1.

This clown is our chairman and one of the big reasons we’re so far behind.

I despise how he still does this. He's done it for years. Absent when things aren't going well but right there trying get some limelight when we win a big game.

He's the only club Chairman I've ever seen interviewed by TV cameras like a manager down the tunnel before a FA Cup semi-final.

I despise how he still does this. He's done it for years. Absent when things aren't going well but right there trying get some limelight when we win a big game.

He's the only club Chairman I've ever seen interviewed by TV cameras like a manager down the tunnel before a FA Cup semi-final.
He’s a parasite.

Sickens me that the oaf is still actively involved with the club in 2019.