Man of the Match votes really do count !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home Page article...

Make your votes count, still time to vote in the United game poll, plus Palace, Burnley and Spurs games to come... it's all going down to the wire for Player of the Season ;););)

Might be a nice touch to ask whoever has sponsored the Player Thread for whoever wins Player of the Season to present the trophy to the player ( or nominate someone in his/her place ) ?

I'm kind of assuming you're hoping to have some sort of presentation ?

Might be a nice touch to ask whoever has sponsored the Player Thread for whoever wins Player of the Season to present the trophy to the player ( or nominate someone in his/her place ) ?

I'm kind of assuming you're hoping to have some sort of presentation ?
We are working at getting to present the trophy, but timing could be critical.
Would be a pretty dumb idea to commission a trophy and not present it ;)

To be honest I never knew it was all getting totted up!

I'l retract my tosun votes!

How can you say that when we announce a Player of the Month every month ?
How else do you think we come to that if we're not totting up the poll voting ??

How can you say that when we announce a Player of the Month every month ?
How else do you think we come to that if we're not totting up the poll voting ??

I hadn't a clue, and wont vote for tosun again, unless he gets a late winner !

Over the season Digne gets it for sure. That being said there has got to be special mentions for DCL for his improvement (goals apart) Keane for improving so much since last year when he looked like he should be in a retirement home and Gana for being the best professional I have seen in the game when their heads been turned

Status
Not open for further replies.