• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its an unwinnable argument because we cant know how well;

A -- Players we have loaned would have done if they had stayed

B -- Players we have kept would have done if they had been loaned

My own view is that he is in a fantastic position because we will perhaps only have Digne at LB and Mina/Keane in the centre.

At PSV and also Ajax i dont think many (if any) players are loaned out at his age. They are in and around the first team as he is now.

If we are serious about developing players and feel he is able to even be an 'average' level performer in the league at his age then we should be using him as 2nd choice left back and 3rd/4th choice centre back.

Most importantly though we have to extend his contract as he only has 1 year left.
6 months into the job and showing green shoots of recovery, and some wanted the button on the ejector seat to pushed.

Incredible.

I consider us as a top 6 even now in terms of manager and maybe first team.
Just reckon he needs time personally. Nobody will come straight in and get us top 6. These things take time and there's some positive signs recently. Also lots of people blame him when we perform badly and give him no credit when we play well
The way we've played the last few weeks/month or so, Fulham aside, there's no reason we shouldn't be challenging top four next season.

He'll be gone tomorrow.
"poor patch" we're not even playing football just ignore the results for a moment, We are such a poor poor unimaginative team and that only boils down to one person - the manager.
We have nothing about us in anything we do, Our midfielders don't create our strikers don't score and our defenders can't head a ball away we're so so bad.
Whatever he's doing in training it isn't working and that's why people want him gone not because of the results but because he doesn't offer anything. His "plan b" is if we go a goal down he takes a midfielder off and lumps a striker up front. He's clueless and out of his depth.
Just a matter of when. i would rather someone lese took over next week. Absolutely sick of this morose talentless manager.
Get the rat out the door.
Has he been punted yet??
Jet2. Ryanair. Thomas Cook. easyJet.

Send this clown home
If were still paying big sam can we ask for him to come back and save us?
As someone pointed out. He’s been here 6 months and we haven’t progressed.

In fact he’s had 6 months before he started to get himself organized.

Completely out of his depth.
I think he will have us fighting at the bottom if he stays next season. Nothing to suggest he improves things over time. The opposite appears more likely.

That's why we will need a change before next season.
All laughing aside, This is beyond a joke now. This is becoming Mike Walker bad if it hasn’t already.
Get the cart gone.
When you’re performing worse than Fat “Anti Football” Allardyce and Roberto “everything is fine” Martinez then there are serious issues

Mini Mike Walker gotta go

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

Shows the impatience of some fans, they want it now, they have got to have it now. Recently the 2nd half Chelsea, West Ham, Arsenal and now Man Utd have shown how we can play. Not a jot of fluking we have been the better team buy some distance. Now we just have to get the formular correct for the lesser teams.
We do not seem afraid of the better teams now and have the team coming together with the understanding of Silvas methods. Would always take time and still a bit of time needed or we can just sack him and start all over again. Let Silva and Brands get on with what they are attempting to achieve and don't expect a sudden League Title challenging team then you won't be so disappointed. Hell of a lot of positives can be taken from his first season of overhaul and building.

The way we've played the last few weeks/month or so, Fulham aside, there's no reason we shouldn't be challenging top four next season.
The main reason is because we aren't consistent enough. Which is why we aren't good enough for top 4. It's those teams that perform consistently

Shows the impatience of some fans, they want it now, they have got to have it now. Recently the 2nd half Chelsea, West Ham, Arsenal and now Man Utd have shown how we can play. Not a jot of fluking we have been the better team buy some distance. Now we just have to get the formular correct for the lesser teams.
We do not seem afraid of the better teams now and have the team coming together with the understanding of Silvas methods. Would always take time and still a bit of time needed or we can just sack him and start all over again. Let Silva and Brands get on with what they are attempting to achieve and don't expect a sudden League Title challenging team then you won't be so disappointed. Hell of a lot of positives can be taken from his first season of overhaul and building.
The worst thing about it was that we had a good first third of the season and it could already be seen we had a decent manager. Then the derby loss implodes the mood around the club.

The evidence was there, some chose to ignore it and go off on a flounce.

Looks like Utd May have been too rash appointing Ole and may continue to struggle next season, given they’re looking at a potential overhaul themselves.

Chelsea also looking suspect given the transfer ban and Abramovic’s lack of interest.

Not saying we should be cracking the top 6 next season, but if we can build on this impressive run-in, iron out the ‘Fulhams’ and make progress trimming the squad with some smart additions, I think we could be in a really good place to seriously close the gap to the top 6 next season.

Still plenty of work to be done, but glad to see Silva’s big turn-around! :)

if we have a summer like the one just gone, buying four or five first XI stars of the same calibre, we'll definitely be pushing them harder than this season. Hoping it's not just a late run with nothing left to play for and we'll revert back to type next season, but we have been great for a massive amount of this season and haven't had the results to justify the performances.

Chelsea will have their transfer ban and with giroud off and higuain not coming back, they'd have no striker ... or go with batshuayi. Arsenal i thought did good business last summer, but the if either of those two strikers got injured they'd be royally screwed because their strength in depth is really poor. United could go either way, think solskjaer won't last too long. And it'd surely only a matter of time before spurs start losing all these stars without winning anything.

I just looked at the reaction to the Watford loss.
yeah I wonder why everyone was annoyed around that time probably because we was absolute cack since December till Feburary
Might as well just stay neutral on everything to avoid being vaulted
a811b16d5bdf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.