• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
6 months into the job and showing green shoots of recovery, and some wanted the button on the ejector seat to pushed.

Incredible.

I consider us as a top 6 even now in terms of manager and maybe first team.

To make sense of the basket case footballing situation that has been the club for four years now, is an achievement. To do it on the front foot and consistently beating CL caliber clubs is an unbelieveable job. It’s not even back to the wall performances it’s front foot school of science stuff. For that we should be praising him alone.

Those who know football saw the potential against Chelsea in the first game against them this year, knowing at full tilt Silva could get a performance out of this limited squad and they held their resolve with Silva based on that game in my opinion.

The squad is still rag tag bunch, with serious limits. That shows against Park the bus clubs that we struggle to break down. But what he has done against teams were it’s open 50/50 game is tremendous.

I’m really excited about how this could progress. He needs the club and the DOF to do their jobs and support him properly now.

Last edited:

To make sense of the basket case footballing situation that has been the club for four years now, is an achievement. To do it on the front foot and consistently beating CL caliber clubs is an unbelieveable job. It’s not even back to the wall performances it’s front foot school science stuff. For that we should be praising him alone. Those who know football saw it against Chelsea in the first game this year and they held their resolve with Silva based on that game in my opinion.

The squad is still rag tag bunch, with serious limits. That shows against Park the bus clubs. But what he has done against teams were it’s open 50/50 game is tremendous.

I’m really excited about how this could progress. He needs the club and the DOF to do their jobs and support him properly now.
Bingo.

BUT WHAT ABOUT FULHAM
middle-finger.png

Marco had a dream, To build our football team,
We play from out wide, With Richi in attack,
The school of science, It's on its way back...

There's much more chance of this manager getting poached by other clubs than him getting sacked by Everton.

Some people have mistaken his calm on the touchline for weakness. But he's as tough as teak this feller. He has, for someone his age, a lot of experience in different environments. And I think he's entering the best part of his career now. We'll benefit from that, as long as we keep hold of him - obviously.

I stand by that claim.

If Brands and the carpetbagger dont get behind this manager in the summer then there might be an outcome most of us dont want to see.

He will be in demand.

Status
Not open for further replies.