Match Thread Everton v Manchester United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
EFF the lot of these pundits using Everton like it's a disgrace to lose to us. Everton WON but how dare they. How dare Everton run further, press higher and score more goals.

EFF THE EFFING LOT OF THEM.
It was disgusting mate. Our players deserved lots of credit and all the pundits wanted to do was talk about United. If anyone had tuned in during the 15 minutes after the game you wouldn't know who United had played. It was only Jamie 'kin Carragher who finally mentioned us.
Expectations were very low for Sky already but today showed they just don't give a toss about anyone outside the Rich 6.

done here.. ffs, got that smashed last night i accidently set my alarm for 12
tonight.. maybe that's why we won :/ anyone know where to watch the full
90 anywhere online?

Didn't watch it. Just saw the after match summary. Who did United lose to?
United, wasn't it?
United were playing United, lost to goals from United, United, United and United. Their only shot on target came from United, who also previously dived but the referee, United, didn't bother booking him. Man of the Match was United but United had his typical battling midfield performance and United and United combined well down the left. Shame that United and United both went off injured as they were both brilliant today.

Went for Bernard, i realise he didnt score or assist as much as others but his movement, touch and flicks and passes had united all over the shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.