Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is off topic a bit but I wonder what kind of flexibility PSG actually have financially. I guess it depends on whether the rules actually apply. Honestly we shouldn't be shopping for the same players as most of those since when it comes to it no one is choosing us at the moment. I still trust Brands.

No we wont be competing with those clubs for players at all, I was just musing that the window will be insane, regards PSG I can see them getting some dough for Neymar or Mbappe, to grease their wheels.

I of course remain full faith and trust in Marcel Brands.

Let me preface this by saying I like Bernard and Richarlison a lot but neither has produced anywhere near enough chances created to be classed as very good and while they both offer other things we will need proper creators out wide if we plan on playing 4-3-3 at some point. I'm also assuming we are going to sign 3-4 players this summer minimum so we won't be leaving glaring holes anywhere. That's my hope at least.
Bernard has been our best creator statistically, but I do agree. Neither has produced THAT much. Richy has scored, he's only 21, and his aerial ability has been a godsend tactically at times. I still think he can get a LOT better as a player.

It would be nice to have a true right sided player as a threat to cut inside to score, though. Neres is definitely that. Lookman is a leftside player IMO. Richy isn't as much of a goal scoring threat from the right IMO and Coleman behind him doesn't provide the best support defensively or delivery.

But at least these guys are good PL players. We have a long ways to go to build this squad and we have massive holes in other places.

How’s that possible with Messi, Suarez, Coutinho and Arthur starting games this season with Malcom on the bench.
You’re right. Suarez has Italian nationality by being married to an Italian >3 years and Coutihno is looking for Portuguese Nationality for the same reason. So definitely goes off nationality

....it’s all conjecture, especially without links but Brands has mentioned ‘top 6 fringe players’ and i’ll throw Davinson Sanchez at Spurs into the mix. If Zouma returns to Chelsea we will need a similar type and Sanchez also forms an effective partner for Yerry Mina for Colombia.

Spurs record signing, he’s still only 22 but they will want to recoup most of the £42m they paid.
Will they go for that with Alrerwiereld leaving?

Status
Not open for further replies.