2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great outlet, we had obviously been told to expose Monreal but Riccos final ball and decision making need a lot of work. His energy is incredible though.

He tried to play someone in during the first half and it came back off Monreal, he did the exact same thing in the 2nd half and put it through his legs to give Siggy a shot on goal, which was straight at Leno unfortunately.

He's doing the right things I think, just doesn't always pay off. At least he is still prepared to try it again and not hide.

He tried to play someone in during the first half and it came back off Monreal, he did the exact same thing in the 2nd half and put it through his legs to give Siggy a shot on goal, which was straight at Leno unfortunately.

He's doing the right things I think, just doesn't always pay off. At least he is still prepared to try it again and not hide.
There was also the one where he waited and waited for Coleman to overlap and when he did played a perfectly weighted pass through the defenders legs for Coleman to play the cross

I have been harsh on him for losing possession way too easily in the past.... I'm now seeing improvement in that respect.... keep it up, young fella.....

More speculation in the newspapers that Barcelona want him in the summer. All I can say is really? Bit hot and cold is our Richarlison and certainly not ready to compete at the highest level.

Yeah 12 goals when shunted around different positions + considered the main dangerman by the opposition whilst tracking back every game covering recently for coleman.

Brazilian caps and goals...

But...yeah lol

....for some reason he doesn’t look showy but I think he’s just very effective. There was a home game not so long ago where he came off the bench to replace Walcott. The contrast was startling. A full back who had an easy game and was causing us problems was suddenly pushed back and under real pressure. It was an eye opener for me, he’s not flashy but he’s the real deal.

His goals return is terrific for a wide player.

Yeah 12 goals when shunted around different positions + considered the main dangerman by the opposition whilst tracking back every game covering recently for coleman.

Brazilian caps and goals...

But...yeah lol

Is that good enough to replace Suarez at Barcelona? He may get there, but he isn't there at the moment. 12 goals is a good return, not great and seeing he scored most of those in the first few months, my point still stands.

Is that good enough to replace Suarez at Barcelona? He may get there, but he isn't there at the moment. 12 goals is a good return, not great and seeing he scored most of those in the first few months, my point still stands.
Wasting your breath mate, he's the second coming. Not even our player of the season or owt (probs 3rd or 4th) but ready for Barca!!

12 goals in 29 starts for this team at 21 is pretty incredible imo

At Barca hed be getting games thats for sure...certainly as a rotation option with huge potential upside.

The best winger ive seen for us was Kanchelskis and i think he hit 14 in a top 6 side.

Wasting your breath mate, he's the second coming. Not even our player of the season or owt (probs 3rd or 4th) but ready for Barca!!

Who would you say are the top 2 or 3 ?

At Barca hed be getting games thats for sure...certainly as a rotation option with huge potential upside.

The best winger ive seen for us was Kanchelskis and i think he hit 14 in a top 6 side.

Who would you say are the top 2 or 3 ?
Digne and Gana comfortably.On 2019 contribution I'd have Bernard too.

I have been much more impressed with him since his switch but the Barca rumours absolutely kill me, just AS IF!

Digne and Gana comfortably.On 2019 contribution I'd have Bernard too.

I have been much more impressed with him since his switch but the Barca rumours absolutely kill me, just AS IF!
To add, they did by Malcolm who had similar returns but he could actually pass too.

If we reversed his season then I could see the interest as it would show progression. Two years on the trot his goals have dried up as it goes on and that is a worry. He also played a lot of those games as a centre forward which also makes me think he should have gotten more.

I like him and I hope he becomes world class but he would be lost at Barca at the moment unless he can fill his boots against the weaker teams there.

Just seen the PFA YPOTY award shortlist. As if David Brooks has had a better season than Richarlison! Same goes for Rice imo. And as for Alexander-Arnold... just embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.