2018/19 Kieran Dowell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well for 1 I never called him a failure.

I was just having bantz with his fan club.

Of course the boy is set for life, im happy for him, just pretty certain at this point he wont be making it here.

....ah, I see. I agree, his boat has probably sailed here. I just hope he gets a summer move and finds a permanent home. I hope he doesn’t become a loanee, going from club to club for another 2 seasons.

Changed the game when he came on.

Just in case people dont see the joke.

21Duffy Substituted for Dowell at 86'minutes

dowelllll.jpg

Im coming across as mean here, its not my intention.

Has all the ability in the world but just doesn’t seem to have kicked on at senior level for anyone really. Had a great few months at Forest I suppose but faded out and that just seems to be the way of him.

I really do hope that Silva gives him a chance though rather than just sell in the summer but I don’t think I’ll be getting my wish.

Being on the right of a 3 up front (if indeed that is Silva’s chosen formation) would suit him though I don’t think his lack of pace would suit Marco for that role.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Duffy_(footballer)

This fella is currently keeping him out of the Sheff Utd team.

LOL

@davek @LinekersLegs @Zatara

KOD, more like National League FOD
....ah, I see. I agree, his boat has probably sailed here. I just hope he gets a summer move and finds a permanent home. I hope he doesn’t become a loanee, going from club to club for another 2 seasons.

I think he will be sold for £12mil...thats my prediction.

Very precise figure Zat, what do you base that on ?

I`d lean more towards a fee, with add ons.

We bought Lookman for £7.5mil rising to £11mil. Prices are always increasing.

Dowell, is an established u21 international who has shown hes got goals in him when at Forest.

I would say someone will want a player like him in the team and we'll seek a decent fee rising to £12mil.

We bought Lookman for £7.5mil rising to £11mil. Prices are always increasing.

Dowell, is an established u21 international who has shown hes got goals in him when at Forest.

I would say someone will want a player like him in the team and we'll seek a decent fee rising to £12mil.

He`s also shown that he seems to fade out towards the end of the season and ends up on the bench.

I can`t see anyone paying more than 10mil absolute max for him.

He`d do well in the SPL.

Re. Duffy; from Vauxhall motors to the championship in 12 yrs. Thats the sort of effort that deserves reward.
I hope Untd get promoted and Duffy gets the chance to kick a ball, however briefly in the Premier League.
Dowell would do well to heed the effort of Duffy's 12 yr. journey to get ahead of him

Status
Not open for further replies.