The event at Everton 2 today

Status
Not open for further replies.

davies1878

Player Valuation: £2.5m
Posted on their website yesterday and this morning it was a 9>30am start for the first 120 people to collect a slip to meet Bernard, Richarlson and Gomes later and all other sorts
of prizes competitions etc
I walked down on a break from work to pick one up for my son, there was about 40 people including kids etc.

They open the doors at 09>30am to tell us the time on the website was wrong and it was 09:00am as per the Everton email earlier in the week and there were no slips left as people ahd already queued.

Felt awful for the families and the kdis who looked gutted, specially as some looked like they were making a day out of it

Sorry if my punctuation is crap jsut GRRRRRRRR

Posted on their website yesterday and this morning it was a 9>30am start for the first 120 people to collect a slip to meet Bernard, Richarlson and Gomes later and all other sorts
of prizes competitions etc
I walked down on a break from work to pick one up for my son, there was about 40 people including kids etc.

They open the doors at 09>30am to tell us the time on the website was wrong and it was 09:00am as per the Everton email earlier in the week and there were no slips left as people ahd already queued.

Felt awful for the families and the kdis who looked gutted, specially as some looked like they were making a day out of it

Sorry if my punctuation is crap jsut GRRRRRRRR
It's to teach the kids disappointment from an early age. Valuable lesson when supporting Everton.

That's diabolical though that the club didn't rectify the issue earlier and/or offer the remaining 40 more slips etc.

Well the Marketing has been much better this season so like the team I have to allow a slip now and then.

Reactions: Tez

Status
Not open for further replies.