Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh he's active. Super passionate. Tough kid. Tries hard. But being a hard worker is different than being an elite athlete. I don't see it, personally.

Don't get me wrong, he's far from some industrious, limited CM. He's got a decent first touch and is really clever with the ball. He's a good player. But is he going to dominate the center of the park in the PL? Don't see it.

I think of him compared to Ibrahim Sangare. There's no comparison to me. One is a physical beast that is only going to get stronger with developing ball skills. His potential is super high. I just don't see that same type of player in Van de Beek.
That’s all very agreeable

I think most of them will go on a free or loaned out until contract ends. Gana is the only one with any half decent sell on value. The only teams willing to take a punt on half of them won’t pay those prices along with the wages they are on. I think we will take a bit of a hit on some players but it may be worth it in the end.

Not so sure mate. Markets talk. When we talk about over inflated prices it will work both ways

Nope. He can get forward and create a bit, but yeah, he's a defensive mid. RBL basically got him for nothing due to the relationship with the NY Red Bulls, so not sure we couldv'e gotten him anyways.
Red Bull Leipzig is the Mother team to NY Red Bull and Red Bull Salzburg so they get first choice of their players they want to sell

there are some good players in the MLS that would be worth a punt imo
Alberth Elis is the one I think that would actually be a good fit for us. Bench player mind you. But great combo of pace and power, still has some potential. Right sided attacker. Luciano Acosta is terrific, but he's a complete midget.

There are some younger academy types that could eventually be good.

It's getting better as a league, but it's still pretty far off.

Alberth Elis is the one I think that would actually be a good fit for us. Bench player mind you. But great combo of pace and power, still has some potential. Right sided attacker. Luciano Acosta is terrific, but he's a complete midget.

There are some younger academy types that could eventually be good.

It's getting better as a league, but it's still pretty far off.
This is all that you have to know. The league is a standard where only players who dominate like Almiron or are young enough to develop like Adams are worthwhile.

McBride was a good old fashioned centre forward, and did okay.

Would prefer him as opposed to bringing on Tosun after 70 minutes when we are two down.... sounds familiar that!

He was a good plan B

Max Moore was utter gash!

I didn’t rate mcbride at all

Status
Not open for further replies.