Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coleman played men's football in Ireland and then went out on loan when with us so... no.
He also didn't make his debut until the season after he signed. He signed in January 2009 and didn't play until October.

Lol at ‘men’s football’ are all the others playing ladies football then? So er yes. I’m sure the Irish league is nothing compared to the premier league with the greatest of respect to it.
As opposed to youth football...

It's the Dutch 2nd division which is about as good, if not worse, than our U23 league.

You're on a hot streak of crap posts here lad.
Just quit it bud.

I’ve proven more than well enough that young unproven players can not only make it in the premier league and be wildly successful but they can also make in better clubs around the world.

Age and senior team caps is in no way grounds for dismissing a player of not being good enough to play at Everton.

Just quit it bud.

I’ve proven more than well enough that young unproven players can not only make it in the premier league and be wildly successful but they can also make in better clubs around the world.

Age and senior team caps is in no way grounds for dismissing a player of not being good enough to play at Everton.

Only one you showed was signed by another team, not promoted from within. Why aren’t you saying we should split Coleman’s time with Kyle John or Ryan Astley next season?

Only one you showed was signed by another team, not promoted from within. Why aren’t you saying we should split Coleman’s time with Kyle John or Ryan Astley next season?
No matter where they came from they were young and unproven and given the majority of starts the following season.

Astley is a CB and I’ve already said if Jags is sold and Holgate was to be loaned again that he should be given a look.

As for Kyle John hes just broken into the u23s and honestly don’t know much of him and if he’s the answer then good it’ll save us a couple 100k on dest because we can be almost positive Kenny isn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.