2018/19 Phil Jagielka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incredibly chutzpah from that dog. "I want a quick answer". ..after just having been pasted for 90 minutes by Mitrovic. Unreal. If any reason were needed to bin off the old guard there it is right there...a sense of entitlement to a 2-3 million per season contract that they haven't been worthy of for half a decade.

Just 'kin go will you. You fraud.

What a weird post.

Yes, he should be ashamed of himself trying to milk the club for yet more money. He should have been out of here about 4 years ago.

Not weird. Simply pointing out the hypocrisy. I wouldn't leave at this age knowing it was my final pay packet. Whats more, I would still get that championship team after this bumper contract. Money is a motivator. Bet it is for you to?

Incredibly chutzpah from that dog. "I want a quick answer". ..after just having been pasted for 90 minutes by Mitrovic. Unreal. If any reason were needed to bin off the old guard there it is right there...a sense of entitlement to a 2-3 million per season contract that they haven't been worthy of for half a decade.

Dear Dave,
There are very few players worthy of the insult "dog".
If you said it about that Dutch winger who was off his head on drugs & booze while taking his wage, maybe.
To say it about a consumate professional, who has led the team in difficult circumstances and stuck with us, was an England international and scored that screamer against Liverpool does not reflect well on you in my opinion. Perhaps you are courting controversy, but for me it's poor taste.
Kind regards

Jimmy

Dear Dave,
There are very few players worthy of the insult "dog".
If you said it about that Dutch winger who was off his head on drugs & booze while taking his wage, maybe.
To say it about a consumate professional, who has led the team in difficult circumstances and stuck with us, was an England international and scored that screamer against Liverpool does not reflect well on you in my opinion. Perhaps you are courting controversy, but for me it's poor taste.
Kind regards

Jimmy
He's a dog. A big yard dog.

Said to my Dad after the Arsenal match that he'd rolled back the clock and shown why he was worthy of a new deal.

Was eating my own words watching him get bullied by an overweight Serb against Fulham.

Great servant but unfortunately it's about time he went back to Brammall Lane.

Said to my Dad after the Arsenal match that he'd rolled back the clock and shown why he was worthy of a new deal.

Was eating my own words watching him get bullied by an overweight Serb against Fulham.

Great servant but unfortunately it's about time he went back to Brammall Lane.

Lessons should’ve been learned from previous seasons. Every year since about 2015 has been exactly the same, awful first half of the season, dropped/injured for ages, everyone forgets about him and assumes he’ll be off as his contract is nearly up and he’s clearly finished. Injury crisis happens towards the end of the season and he reappears to play decent for 2/3 games, usually against utter donkeys like Crouch or Murray, or that Zohore for Cardiff. Everyone forgets the first half of the season and declares him STILL ARE BEST DEFENDUH, club are unable to get new contract out quick enough. Rinse and repeat.

In common parlance Dave, he and some others are suffering from an over inflated ego.

I think kenwright will offer one last romantic gesture to both our fearless leader and Baines at the end of the season. Hope I'm completely wrong.

You'd like to hope that decisions like that are no longer Billy Liar's responsibility. We've appointed a Director of Football and that should be part of his remit.

Jagielka has pulled off this trick the last few seasons. Not seen for the majority of games only to come in and have the odd good game, convincing many that he's still worth having in the squad. Hopefully the performance against Fulham has put a bullet in any prospect of it happening again.

I think kenwright will offer one last romantic gesture to both our fearless leader and Baines at the end of the season. Hope I'm completely wrong.
He better bloody not and in any case we have a DoF now so it's his choice. If BK starts sticking his oar in then it just proves how much of a joke the club actually is tbh.

You'd like to hope that decisions like that are no longer Billy Liar's responsibility. We've appointed a Director of Football and that should be part of his remit.

Jagielka has pulled off this trick the last few seasons. Not seen for the majority of games only to come in and have the odd good game, convincing many that he's still worth having in the squad. Hopefully the performance against Fulham has put a bullet in any prospect of it happening again.

Like you said you would hope so but this is Everton after all. Yes the Fulham game should be the final nail in the coffin.

Best thing that could have happened was leting him make a divvy of himself against Fulham just to underline how his level is barely League One now never mind PL.

The silver lining to that Fulham defeat.

Reactions: Tez

Status
Not open for further replies.