2018/19 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

But he runs around a lot...……………...

giphy.gif

With Kane injured you would have thought he would be looking to smash it till the end of season and hope to get in the squad for the nations cup

Guess not
Oh my, did you actually think that was a possibility? He’s still miles behind Rashford, Vardy, Wilson, and I’m sure more I’m forgetting. Hell, he’s probably even behind the likes of Troy Deeny.

There is no scenario in which DCL would be leading the line for one of the top six sides. Nor should he be for us. At best, I could see him hitting the heights of someone like Danny Welbeck. Despite his comments to the contrary, I really hope Brands recognizes the need to improve in this area over the summer.

I agree we have one of the weakest strike force in the premiership...

Although DCL is coming on strongly & will become a good 20 goals a season striker in a couple of years time...

We do need better strikers for next season if we are to challenge the top six...

Why are you selling DCL to Stockport county?????

Oh my, did you actually think that was a possibility? He’s still miles behind Rashford, Vardy, Wilson, and I’m sure more I’m forgetting. Hell, he’s probably even behind the likes of Troy Deeny.
Of course it’s a possibility

Look at Hudson odoi and sancho

Rashford is also played as a winger so in terms of competition for the striker role there isn’t a huge choice so if he was scoring goals and getting man of the match awards there is always a chance he could get a call up

Status
Not open for further replies.