Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 8.0%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,236 92.0%

• Total voters
See reports in France that PSG's owners QIA are looking to poetentially invest in an English club (does state likely to be a championship club with potential like vila, QPR).

With BMD and Liverpool Waters I would hope Moshiri has them looking this way.

We get rich owners who can move us forward

Moshiri gets to bugger off with a profit

Everyones a winner.
QIA were up for buying us way before they bought PSG, and they met Bill and Wyness at the time to discuss and despite Bill shouting from the rooftops in the media we were for sale, in said meeting he only wanted "Investment" for a stake in the club.

QIA were not prepared to invest with a muppet still running the show and that's where it ended, had Bill been genuine in his claims for wanting a sale, they would have purchased.

True story.

If he boots Kenwright and Woods our this summer, he’ll go up in my estimations.
Yes, imo it’s vital Blue Bill is kicked for touch. Luvvy Bill is turning the team into a bunch of sissies who watch the Kardashians and Married at First Sight. Listen, if a bloke wants to wear a girlie g string under his togger shorts, I don’t think that’s very good. Blokes should wear coarser materialed underpants.
In short, if Luvvy Bill stays any longer, our team , our lion hearts, will be turned into gigantic pansies.

The whole attitude of this club needs to change. We’ve been rubbish for so long now that the fans just accept it’s who we are.

Buzzing about the Liver Birds being turned blue, that’s all the board have to do to impress some of you lot. No doubt the ones who stood up and clapped Kenwright’s fat head on the big screen after the Blue Union march against him. You get the club you deserve, quite clearly.

We’ve got people on the board who have been there for the majority of the Premier League era and have allowed the likes of Southampton, West Ham, etc to get comparable commercial deals. Clubs like Wolves who have been promoted and are already at the same level as us.

We’re rubbish because there is no expectation. It’s fine for us to be consistently woeful.

Get rid of the board, the whole lot of them.

When you have 3 clubs who challenge for leagues and cups in the local vicinity and we sit here battling it out with Wolves and Leicester I think it’s clear we are doing something wrong and have been doing for years.

I really thought things would change with Moshiri but the PR has just got easier to spin and we all hang on to anything (Usmanov) because we are all scared to admit the truth. William Kenwright has sold to someone who will make him richer not just once, but twice and it sickens me people treat him like a hero.

This club isn’t about being competitive it’s about making a lot of rich men a lot richer while they string us working class along for the ride.

We’ve been sold lies gents, Lukaku seen right through it, he told us two years ago it was all a farce but again we decided to ignore it and call him lazy and greedy because that’s easier than the truth.

I am 30 in October and I’ve had one decent day out and that was a semi again United.

This club is rotten and I ain’t sure I’ll ever see it competitive in my lifetime

*awaits the idiots asking why I support us and telling me to go support someone else*

Just so you don’t bother I invest a lot of time and money into this club like a lot in here because I love them but doesn’t mean I have to be a sheep. This club is rotten and it needs sorting.
There’s a lot of them on here, they like to keep with the ‘in’ crowd.

*awaits the idiots asking why I support us and telling me to go support someone else*

Just so you don’t bother I invest a lot of time and money into this club like a lot in here because I love them but doesn’t mean I have to be a sheep. This club is rotten and it needs sorting.

Have you maybe considered another sport?

Football doesnt seem like it makes you happy.

Fella needs to sort himself out, making both the club and himself look like fools these past 2 seasons.

Get rid of Silva

Appoint a top manager

Back Brands to the hilt in the summer

That should be his course of action - imagine how awful its going to be the Kopites doing a potential PL title parade around the city centre and our soon to be dockland home whilst we lumber around in 9th/10th with no cup run.

Shambolic considering the investment spent year after year.