Match Thread Fulham v Everton; Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, more of the same next season then, can’t wait.

I personally would keep Silva but wouldn’t shed too many tears if we got rid. If we DID get rid, however, I wouldn’t want him replaced by a dinosaur who survives purely on an increasingly dated reputation alone and would inevitably throw all of our players under the bus before leaving with a massive payoff, or a manager who was an unmitigated failure in his last attempt to step up from Bournemouth.

The players didn't work hard enough today. Everything else comes from that. There's been too many games this season where players have coasted. It's a mental weakness but clearly the manager is soft with them too in allowing the standards to fluctuate so much in one week.

I personally would keep Silva but wouldn’t shed too many tears if we got rid. If we DID get rid, however, I wouldn’t want him replaced by a dinosaur who survives purely on an increasingly dated reputation alone and would inevitably throw all of our players under the bus before leaving with a massive payoff, or a manager who was an unmitigated failure in his last attempt to step up from Bournemouth.
Tbf, most of them need throwing under a bus

The players didn't work hard enough today. Everything else comes from that. There's been too many games this season where players have coasted. It's a mental weakness but clearly the manager is soft with them too in allowing the standards to fluctuate so much in one week.

That is the basis of it, Moyes was never that soft.

Tried to avoid posting over the past few weeks when watching us play well and beat some decent sides. Thought you know I'll stay positive and avoid the clichés of another false dawn, maybe this time it will be different.

I really really should of known better. ''I only didn't see, that the joke was on me''.

Status
Not open for further replies.