Everton - The Toffees Nickname - Time for change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Klux Klan

Get that alt right support.
That’s disgraceful and not even funny.

For shame.

Honestly in my view it,s time for a change, The Toffees has no traction or meaning with the current millenial Everton fans, in a new global digital media world with respect to our brand.

Right I will go first. My suggestion

Blue Devils
Nope

This is an idea I simply do not agree with.

In fact, I struggled to use the word idea in that last sentence.

Not even going to bother outlining why it's a terrible thought. If you can't see it go follow badminton or something instead.

Our nick name similar to Arsenal’s makes us stand out. It’s probably one of the reasons that it’s still being used so much. You don’t often hear of the citizens, or the cockerels, the pensioners etc. Ours is still mainstream precisely because it’s iconic.

They tried changing the club badge once, it didn't go well as we wanted our identity back.

Our badge, our colours, our nickname our Z Cars - it's Everton whether 20th or 21st century.

Honestly in my view it,s time for a change, The Toffees has no traction or meaning with the current millenial Everton fans, in a new global digital media world with respect to our brand.

Blue Devils

If one of your children came up with an idea as stupid as this the law would allow you to beat them.

Blue Devils

I have no time for millennial , leftie, tree hugging , gender fluid , easily offended , hypocrites.

Why change something that has been part of our fabric for years?

These left wing , do gooders should accept our traditions as they are Constantly telling others.

TOFFEES is what it shall stay

Blue Devils
Just no.

Millennials are perfectly capable of reading and understanding history to learn traditions

Status
Not open for further replies.