2018/19 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s a surprise. A Turkish team wants him (on loan probably) or for a pittance. God knows whey we try to deal with them cos they always reign on agreements or just waste out time

Only next year left on his deal and Turkey is one of the few leagues he might be any good in. If any Turkish team wants him on loan for a big perfect of his wages and a loan fee then I say take it and be done with him. The only club in world football stupid enough to buy this joke is us.

very unnecessary to call him a joke, only heard good things about his attitude hardly his fault if he does not have the ability for top flight. I would wish him well when he leaves
Yep he always tried his best and actually got us a few results (Come back vs Watford/Came on from the bench to score two goals vs Bournemouth and win us the game) Clearly not good enough for your primary striker but I won't be slandering him.

Only next year left on his deal and Turkey is one of the few leagues he might be any good in. If any Turkish team wants him on loan for a big perfect of his wages and a loan fee then I say take it and be done with him. The only club in world football stupid enough to buy this joke is us.

This 'joke' almost singlehandedly got us out of the dirt for a good period a little while ago, and became the only 'hero' we had. Have some respect were its due.

No. He's a joke. A complete joke. The fact we relied on him for anything is an indictment on the club.

You play every game with what you have. A striker at Yeovil would be out of his class at any Prem side, but to Yeovil fans he might well be a hero.

Unfortunately our sweet African Prince has done nothing at all on his loan spell to encourage Cardiff, or likely anybody else watching, to want to sign him on a permanent deal. I fear the best we can do from here on out is keep him on loan paying a high percentage of his wages until his contract runs out.

He's under no obligation to move elsewhere and accept a huge hit on his salary. Shame, but not his fault. He was bought, put on a big wage and was clearly never anywhere near up to the standard required. We won't be able to shift him for money.

Unfortunately our sweet African Prince has done nothing at all on his loan spell to encourage Cardiff, or likely anybody else watching, to want to sign him on a permanent deal. I fear the best we can do from here on out is keep him on loan paying a high percentage of his wages until his contract runs out.

He's under no obligation to move elsewhere and accept a huge hit on his salary. Shame, but not his fault. He was bought, put on a big wage and was clearly never anywhere near up to the standard required. We won't be able to shift him for money.

Its not easy to score when chances are almost non existent. Warnock has said repeatedly that he is more than happy with Oumars workrate. Theres a fair chance that if Oumar was having reasonable game time at Everton this season, he would have around ten goals, maybe more. On those occasions when sweet crosses come from our excellent wing men, he would not be standing like a statue watching the ball, he would be on the move pressing the keeper. What screwed Oumar at Everton was the silly victimisation by the FA for 'diving'. Has any other player received such severe punishment since then?

Status
Not open for further replies.