Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you signed up on March 19th to try and sell us Tierney, then didn't post again till yesterday & today where you're trying to sell us McGinn and Callum McGregor.

None of that is Everton related.

Some sort of weird Jock Pusher
Naw I asked somebody if they would like Tierney and you had absolutely nothing to do with it
What difference does it make when I post or don't is there a time scale?
Don't understand your passive aggressive posts
Especially mentioning politics which is just weird weirder than weird
How are we barred from Goodison now or something?
I sang your praises there last time and still want to come back
Best people in the world but now I get this?

Naw I asked somebody if they would like Tierney and you had absolutely nothing to do with it
What difference does it make when I post or don't is there a time scale?
Don't understand your passive aggressive posts
Especially mentioning politics which is just weird weirder than weird
How are we barred from Goodison now or something?
I sang your praises there last time and still want to come back
Best people in the world but now I get this?
Also in case you don't know Everton are highly linked to Tierney amongst lots of other clubs in England and abroad that makes it very much Everton related

Also in case you don't know Everton are highly linked to Tierney amongst lots of other clubs in England and abroad that makes it very much Everton related

This thread is for Everton transfer rummours for the Summer of 2019.

We will not sign a single Scottish first team player this Summer nor be linked with any.

Tierney will be off to Leicester as will John mcginn..

Go sign up to the foxes webby

This thread is for Everton transfer rummours for the Summer of 2019.

We will not sign a single Scottish first team player this Summer nor be linked with any.
Tierney still linked it's not gone away your right though he will prob move to Leicester if Chillwell goes

??? Eh??
They all cost money mate, it' job ffs.
We have to have a 4 th choice CB, he has proved he can do it and it happy to wait his chance. He will be offered a low deal and will be happy. Who would you suggest we have as our 4th choice sitting on the bench all season then shackles Lacazette and Aubameyang and scores the winning goall?
I suggest one of the players from the U23 team deserves the chance over a 37 year old. If not, then do away with the youth set up, because it’s pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.