Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd say that would never happen, but I still have wrist RSI from a last minute equalizer of his so it might.

Bit of a story to tell there. When that game was being played I was flying (as in, I was the Captain of the aeroplane) from Singapore to Brisbane. The game was being shown live on in flight tv and the Purser was keeping me updated. With what I estimated to be about 5 minutes to go I decided I needed a bathroom break and actually started watching the game on the monitor in the first class galley. Most of first class were fast asleep. When Jags hit that equaliser I couldn't contain myself and got a well deserved bollocking from the Purser for waking up most of her first class passengers!

We've had relatively few injuries this season due in part to being knocked out of competitions at an early stage. Injuries here and there were always bound to come. Please let's just forget about 7th. We simply lost far too many matches mid season to think about that. It is what it is. I'm just made up we beat Chelsea and West Ham. If we get any kind of result today our manager will become a hero. You never know...

Status
Not open for further replies.