Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never even heard of him - Looks a cracking player, definitely need a forward who is capable of bringing in others, playing in tight areas and also has the pace to run into space.

If the list of players you’ve posted, again all unknown to me pretty much - but suggest you’ve compiled this dossier on Brands taking in the u20s cup in South America.

Would love if we brought in a few unknowns that grow with us in our system.
Pedro has all the makings of being a complete striker, same age as Richarlison so they can grow together, actually played with Richarlison back at Fluminense for a season, and was called up by Tete back in August to play for the national team but he withdrew himself because of his injury and his replacement? Richarlison.

This kids ability and play type is everything Cenk is not and everything we need. I’m just imagining a Pedro Richarlison Bernard front 3 or even a front 2 with just Pedro and Richarlison. Inject that in my veins

I don't really understand the David Neres links. Bernard is one of our best players so signing Neres would look like we're going forwards with Rich as striker?
You can't have enough inside forwards I guess. He's a natural right sided player, loves to cut inside with his left - and he is predominantly left footed. Richy, Bernard, Lookman, Onyenkuru are all left sided players. I'm sure that's what they are thinking. Neres was playing on the left against AZ and PSV though, but that's because Ajax keeps playing Tadic up top and put Ziyech out right.

Think I'd like to see Bernard more centrally in the 10, so another winger could pave way for that to happen.

Will be curious to see if the Meunier links come back this summer, him and Digne in the full back positions would have us set.

He doesn't play centrally, so that's not going to happen.

Wow. A lot in here. Lots of good names for sure.

Overrrated from the list IMO - Atal and Schick. Both are soft, Atal is blazing fast in a straight line kinda way, but that’s about it.

Love the Dest shout of course.

Like the two German CBs, not sure either are good enough yet and might never be.

Diarawa would be so interesting. I need to see more of Sander Berge. I am concerned about taking on any more central or defensive mids that aren’t elite athletes and can’t contribute defensively. Siggy isn’t going anywhere and is slow. Gomes might be coming, thus, I’d dont see room for someone like Yuri Tielemans or even an attacking mid like Hakim Ziyech even though he’s terrific.
Dest has shown for the U21 USMNT that he can play anywhere on the flank of either side. RB is his preferred position but I’m not certain it’ll be his best at this point. I can’t see him switching to be just on our U21 squad but maybe promise some time under Coleman as he’s on his way out?

I think Orban is definitely at a level above Keane and Zouma and is a born leader which we need back there. Starks would be a bit more of a gamble but the boy has unbelievable pace and grew up training with Real so there has to be something there.

Diawara has always been a favorite of mine but for some reason there’s a lot of hesitancy around him from other clubs that made me a little unsure. Sander Berge would always be a gamble but has to be the biggest unit of a teenager I’ve ever seen and seems to have the touch of skill needed. Tielemans just came up for me because he seems to be in his way out and already has experience in the league. He is quite slow and can’t see him with Gomes and Siggy you’re right. I don’t think siggy will make it past next season though as an out and out starter.

Ziyech has played on the wing almost all season for Ajax and has be unbelievable in the CL. With the rise of Bernard though and Silva’s reluctance to play him through the middle I can’t see a high profile signing at the wing this summer but one of the younger player for use to develop could do.

I know I know. I just like typing that to see if I can catch anyone.

I do hate the wishlist posts though. For me this thread should be for discussing actual links or actual transfers. Not wishlists for players that will never ever come here.

But that’s just me. I ain’t the boss.
I agree they are 99% pointless but as Everton motto goes... Its the hope that kills us

One player I do know about is Lozano, I watched all his games live in the world cup and I for one would welcome him here with open arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.