2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players and their agents hold all the cards if he wants to go there,he will.Kissing the badge as we know means nothing.

If he wants to go there then it will be on a free once his contract has expired. If you think we will sell him to them for any price, then you are extremely mistaken.
If he does want away he'll go to the highest bidder,that's football.If they are prepared to pay he'll go there.

We paid almost 50mil for him, he’s our top scorer, has made it in to the Brazil squad since he’s been with us; despite being played out of position most of the season.

He’s also been compared to Rivaldo by the Brazilian media and has formed a friendship with the most expensive and marketable footballer in the world. It would not only be a ridiculous decision footballing wise to sell him, but it would also be commercial suicide.

He’s our most valuable asset and our only player who has the potential to reach superstar levels, with regards to reach across the world.

To sell him for a poxy 20 mil profit wouldn’t be good business, let alone that the link is to our most hated team.

Interesting! I compared him to Rivaldo when he was first rumoured...

Great pedigree...

We paid almost 50mil for him, he’s our top scorer, has made it in to the Brazil squad since he’s been with us; despite being played out of position most of the season.

He’s also been compared to Rivaldo by the Brazilian media and has formed a friendship with the most expensive and marketable footballer in the world. It would not only be a ridiculous decision footballing wise to sell him, but it would also be commercial suicide.

He’s our most valuable asset and our only player who has the potential to reach superstar levels, with regards to reach across the world.

To sell him for a poxy 20 mil profit wouldn’t be good business, let alone that the link is to our most hated team.

Again, you seem to be misunderstanding that i'm not advocating his sale. I like Rico and I don't think he will go because unless he is agitating to leave, the club need to sell or a buying club likes him enough to over-pay (which would be surprising given the aforementioned stats) then he'll stay. I just don't think he's THAT good and wouldn't be completely devastated if, for whatever reason, he left right now.

I don't think he's world class, nor do I think he will be world class. His price tag is based almost entirely on potential, on exactly what you mention there - he's young, Brazilian and in the national team. The fact he is mates with Neymar is of no value or consequence, it's nonsense. Any potential transfer fee would not be an accurate reflection on his actual performances and overall contribution, which is comparatively average when you look at the likes of Fraser, Deulofeu, Anderson and Zaha.

THAT is why this rumour is nonsense. Because the fee we would demand, he isn't worth. It remains to be seen if he'll reach those levels.

I reckon it’d be more like 140-160m than 70. A. He has a long term contract here. B. His stock has risen significantly this year. And C. It’s them, so if we sold it would be a insane amount

Status
Not open for further replies.