2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.

The lad probably shouldn't have reacted but I can't condemn him for defending the mother of his child.

And at least he drinks in normal boozers unlike the pretentious RS players.

I see most of what I said in my orginal post has been confirmed by the papers now. The bit about his lass is crap though, she wasn't abused or called at all. He kicked off because his mate got knocked back from a bar, nothing to do with his lass. I suspect this story has been spun to dilute the whole situation and I'm sure the lad invovled has been "appeased", shall we say.

I'd drop him for 1 / 2 games, tell him he's been up and down all season and he needs to focus. He's been better recently but he really needs to improve his concentration, focus and professionalism. This season it always seems to be 1 step forward 2 steps back with him.

I'd drop him for 1 / 2 games, tell him he's been up and down all season and he needs to focus. He's been better recently but he really needs to improve his concentration, focus and professionalism. This season it always seems to be 1 step forward 2 steps back with him.
would certainly not drop him. Deal with it inhouse and don't give the media any more amo and let it go away & they can move onto to their next victim

Status
Not open for further replies.