2018/19 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant performance. Could be even better than Peinaar as I think he has potential for more end product (I sense once he got his first he could go on). Today was like watching Coutinho.

One thing I've noted, is he appears quicker and stronger than earlier in the season. I think a lot of that is him getting the pace of the league but also having had a rest. A good break in the summer and a pre-season will really help him.

He is better than pienaar in so many ways. I think a better comparison is Beardsley.

55680096_10155881042291277_7093769407154880512_n.jpg

How do you like me now?

Finally getting up to speed with the Prem.
Has recovered from injuries / fitness issues , and has improved week by week.
Great today.
The future for him and us looks brilliant.
For a little fella with flair he gets stuck in and puts a shift in

Apart from the goal, I thought the best moment of his match was his disappearing act on Lanzini before he crossed the ball that Richie nearly scored from that a defender got his head to

Shame on all of you who wrote him off because stats. Shame on you. Absolutely quality baller this lad and it was obvious to most of us, hope he stays a part of our team for many years to come.
You mean DUMB stats. His stats have been good all year. He takes care of the ball and creates a ton of chances. Stats show that as well.

He is better than pienaar in so many ways. I think a better comparison is Beardsley.

He’s no Beardsley imo, Beardsley was so under rated it wasn’t even funny. He garanteed you 10+ goals a season and also guaranteed that his strike partner would score she’d loads. Cole scored 40 goals in his season with Beardsley for a team that won nothing , he played for Man U and Yorke and cole was always being raved about but still he couldn’t match his numbers playing along side Beardsley . Lineker for England in Mexico 86 got the golden boot , rush played along side Beardsley etc he really was an amazing footballer that didn’t get enough recognition that he deserved imo

Status
Not open for further replies.