Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen a bit of Getafe and Djene stands out, but he's kinda short. Quick, athletic, seem to recall him being really good with the ball if my memory serves me correctly. Don't remember too much more. Might be an interesting pairing with Mina, the right type of player I suppose.

A notably short centre back would likely be exploited in this league. Physicality comes first and can't compensated for easily in central areas regardless of ability. Ask Davy Klaassen.

That Barkley lad looks promising, goals and assists all over the shop.

Did the whole story of why he wanted to leave ever come out? Gangsters? Our nasty fans booing him? Or was it something else that I missed?

Bit of a waste of time debating the merits of Kevin Mirallas at this point isn't it?

He won't be here next season. He'll be loaned again to run the last year of that contract we should never have given him down. In the same bin as Ashley Williams in that regard.
I was wondering when someone might make that point. Catching up and all I'm reading is Walcott v Mirallas tit for tat. Is there no actual transfer news?

Would say the hierarchy of league strength is:

Prem
La Liga
Serie A

Bundersliga
Ligue 1

Eredivise

The rest

Think a player from the Bunderliga whilst still a risk is more proven than someone from the Turkish farmer league.

It all depends with Dzeko - if the club cant get anyone better who's younger he may well be a stop gap option for a season if the fee is moderate and wages not crazy. Think he'll be off to somewhere like West Ham if Arnautovic leaves but we desperately need a top striker.

Not another risk signing or 14 year old FM wonderkid

Freddy Adu - welcome to Everton FC

Prem

La Liga
Bundesliga
Ligue 1

Championship
Eredivisie
Portuguese league
Russian league
Brazilian league
Turkish league

Belgian league
Scottish prem
Argentinian league
MLS
Liga MX

League One

That’s how I see the hierarchy of football leagues. Which on reflection shows how easy it is for the Prem to pick up talent - not taking into account the small pocket of powerhouses in the leagues itself, the world is our oyster, hopefully Marcel sends the scouts to South America and discovers some gems.

Status
Not open for further replies.