2018/19 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if Southgate has been watching Keane in the last couple of months and then still picked him,I think that tells me more about Southgate’s ability, as for the hottest European coach, really?Martinez beat him twice in a couple of weeks when we apparently amazed football supporters everywhere in the last World Cup
Martinez has world class players in his squad, so he should do.
Fanjango is right, Besides the club need to stop selling our better players, we need to develop the squad.
We have three CB players, but only this one has made the spot his, the other two are either or

Martinez has world class players in his squad, so he should do.
Fanjango is right, Besides the club need to stop selling our better players, we need to develop the squad.
We have three CB players, but only this one has made the spot his, the other two are either or
Fair enough Carlin, you think Keane is a good centre back, I think he is very poor, we both want him to do well for Everton obviously, we just have different opinions

Well if Southgate has been watching Keane in the last couple of months and then still picked him,I think that tells me more about Southgate’s ability, as for the hottest European coach, really?Martinez beat him twice in a couple of weeks when we apparently amazed football supporters everywhere in the last World Cup
Oh my goodness
The gate rubs deeper than the facts lol

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.