Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s 28 and playing for the worst team in the premier league, that’s all I need to know thanks
Laugh all you like mate, you keep living in this fantasy world.

What’s been proven over the last 15yrs at Everton is. If you buy cast offs from the top teams, the best players from the worst teams and players from the championship, that will get us nowhere.

20 mil on Trippier isn’t a good deal, he’ll be 29 next season, on a hefty wage and he’s been woeful this season.

He’s basically the archetype of player we’ve been wasting money on these last few seasons and one we should be avoiding. After a season we’d just be stuck with another mediocre player in his thirties, with little resale value and big wages that make him even tougher to move on.

Love getting a bite on a Saturday morning happy days. Have a good day and don’t be booting the dog or your misses, if you’ve got one
How sad, getting someone to bite makes you happy. Chances are highly likely you don't have a "missus"

Now, where's my dog?

20 mil on Trippier isn’t a good deal, he’ll be 29 next season, on a hefty wage and he’s been woeful this season.

He’s basically the archetype of player we’ve been wasting money on these last few seasons and one we should be avoiding. After a season we’d just be stuck with another mediocre player in his thirties, with little resale value and big wages that make him even tougher to move on.

29?? I genuinely thought he was about 25.

We have some slight wiggle room.

We have made "savings" with regards wages for the loans and we have probably around 25-30 players "for sale" I would suspect.

So its not all doom and gloom, very minimal net spend I would imagine this summer, but if we can get some half decent prices we will have some dough to spend for sure.

But very much sell to buy for sure, but at least in this case we will mainly be selling players that we dont really wish to keep.

Cant imagine Moshiri is in any rush to throw more money into the kitty, but you couldn't rule it out.

At the very best we can hope and thats a pretty fair assessment dont think you far of the mark mate.

We took a 9 mill advance on the expected Lukaku money due for this summer, last year and used the majority of the over draft for the Chinese bank as well.

On top of the pretty high wage bill, albeit we hope we have made some significant savings, but we dont how much or how much we have compensated the likes of Bolaise, Sandro, Willimas or Rooneys wage elsewhere.

Mosh will invest but it will be in underwriting the ground at this point.

We are working in fine margins. I think we might see the likes of a Gomes permo and maybe deals like Bernard and the odd loan or value player. Or maybe even a well structured deal. Anything else is sell to buy.

One thing that stands out for me is Zouma loan fee last season, 7 million for the season. Straight back to Chelsea thats silly money.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.