First Everton Goal of Your Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian kidd scoring away to Grimsby in 2-1 league cup defeat on 30th october 1979,i was born 3 days earlier on 27th during Everton v man utd in the league which ended 0-0

1967 Alan Ball in a 3-1 win against Man U first game of the season at Goodison 67,000
Was born in June so had to wait a while for my first goal

iu

1st game I attended we didn't score vs Sheff Wed, was a xmas present.
2nd game the gentleman above scored the equaliser vs Luton, present for my 8th birthday. :)

1st Toffees to slot after I was born were Reid and Sharp away at Fortuna Sittard, 2nd leg of the CWC QF.

We had the same manager for both games.

August 25th 1954. I was 3 days old.

Everton 1 Arsenal 0

O'Neill
Donovan
Moore
Jones
Parker
Farrell
Lello
Egglington
Hickson
Fielding
Wainwright

Tommy Egglington scored the winner. Jimmy Bloomfield was making his debut for Arsenal.
(I remember it well and totally didn't Google it) lol
On a side note, when I was a teenager Eric Moore was the landlord of my local.

iu

1st game I attended we didn't score vs Sheff Wed, was a xmas present.
2nd game the gentleman above scored the equaliser vs Luton, present for my 8th birthday. :)

1st Toffees to slot after I was born were Reid and Sharp away at Fortuna Sittard, 2nd leg of the CWC QF.

We had the same manager for both games.
Quite recent for me: 2014, November 22nd against West Ham; Lukaku scored first, then Osman.
First live (not TV)

....the thread is about the first Everton goal after you was born.

Honestly can't remember, but after some research think it was John Connolly against Ipswich 1st September 1973, with super athlete Joe Harper and John Hurst in a 3-0 win.

SatMar
22​
1975​
Div 1H IpswichD
1​
-​
1​
46,269​
Lyons M
Trevor Whymark scored for Ipswich, Mick equalised. Should have won the league that season, we were top after this draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.