2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s looked dreadful for a large part of this season yet still scored 13 goals.

If he gets a couple more before the end of the season then I don’t think anyone can argue that’s a good record for a 21yo winger.

Needs to work on his consistency and decision making now.

If he gets a couple more before the end of the season then I don’t think anyone can argue that’s a good record for a 21yo winger.

Think he also needs to work on his attitude as well, but at his age the potential we have with this one is immense.

If we had a striker like Lukaku he'd look even better. His strength really surprised me watching from the lower bullens, his ability to hold off their players was quite impressive.

AC Milan are now sniffing around and it’s rumorred we won’t listen for anything under £60m. With new money coming to Milan it wouldn’t be out of reach for them if they are as desperate as the papers make them out to be to sign Richarlison.

AC Milan are now sniffing around and it’s rumorred we won’t listen for anything under £60m. With new money coming to Milan it wouldn’t be out of reach for them if they are as desperate as the papers make them out to be to sign Richarlison.

Surely you missed a 1 off there?

If that little crap dwarf Coutinho costs 150m then we want 160m for Rico.

Usmanov talk about him going there, is he really going to fund taking Moshiri's best asset?

There was a time when AC Milan sniffing around your players meant only one thing. You’d be powerless to resist their looming presence and sheer pulling power, they would pluck the very best talent from around the world and there’s nothing you could do to stop it.

This is not that time.

Yeah they are currently owned by some proper dodgy Americans that are probably 2 weeks away from selling The San Siro to stick a multi-level car park on it.

AC Milan are not a team we need to concern ourselves with.

His attitude in the first half was abysmal. Sulking around and it clearly affected his game. Different player second half.
I thought his attitude was spot on throughout the entire ninety minutes.
He was obviously given a very distinct defensive role and spent the entire first half tracking back to help out Coleman.

Any club wanting to sign this lad would need to look at doubling at least the money we paid given how many goals scored this season, age, premiership experience and is now a full international with Brazil.

Status
Not open for further replies.