Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a day.

Today Everton sent the first team coach (bus) to collect my dad and of his sons (me too) and one grandson to take us to the game in celebration of his 90th Birthday. On the coach we had Peter Reid, Graeme Sharpe and Ian Snodin. All was filmed with interviews, so i could be on the next social media release. They presented Dad with a free season ticket for next year. Sometimes our club is just wonderful, today it was wonderful on and off the field. And Reidy - what a guy!

I voted Richarlison as MOTM, he managed Hazard really well.

What a day.

Today Everton sent the first team coach (bus) to collect my dad and of his sons (me too) and one grandson to take us to the game in celebration of his 90th Birthday. On the coach we had Peter Reid, Graeme Sharpe and Ian Snodin. All was filmed with interviews, so i could be on the next social media release. They presented Dad with a free season ticket for next year. Sometimes our club is just wonderful, today it was wonderful on and off the field. And Reidy - what a guy!

Great day out for you all the club really do some things brilliantly , big win was a good bonus ;)

Edit
Richarlison motm for me got the goal plus a pen & worked his socks off to contain Hazard and made a fool of Alonso more than once.

Excellent all over the pitch second half and in Bernard we have a genuine star,made up with that win whatever silva said to them half time had the desired effect they came out like rabid dogs!

Can't choose a motm. The second half was pure adrenaline and emotion. We looked great down both flanks. The whole game changed. Just shows what can happen when a few words at half time, a chance that kick starts the fans and then there's a cohesion between the two. Ross applauded all sections of the ground as he went off. To be fair I thought he had a good first half.

What a day.

thats just brilliant. what a great day.

Status
Not open for further replies.