• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Martinez signed Lukaku = Had a goalscorer
Koeman had £150mil+
Allardyce signed Tosun (and Walcott)

Silva has not signed a centre forward.

He didn't want one/said he had one in Richarlison.

Your argument is inconsistent.

Going back to;

39.3% of fans want to keep the manager whose in the process of a massive rebuild...

Just beaten chelsea and had some other positive results against them, the RS and other strong performances with some very young players.

Dearie dearie me!

Won a game have we?

Fans who expect better are unreasonable? - "dearie, dearie me?!"

Again, we're 11th - season was over on the 15th Feb when Millwall dumped us out the cup.

Our run of form;

L D D L L W L L W W L L W L L L W D L W

Teams #efc have beaten this season – Burnley, Cardiff, Brighton, Palace, Leicester, Fulham, Southampton, Bournemouth, Huddersfield, Cardiff City, Chelsea.

Nowhere near good enough, not even in a "transitional" season. The season has been a write off.

Great, enjoy the win - a bloody rare one, but don't use it as an opportunity to be smug or sneer at other fans because you'll be found woefully wanting.

If anything it shows the side is capable, it again shows a big issue of the management getting some consistency from the side.

Dearie, dearie me.

If only we had held on against newcastle we would be 8th and alot would be behind him.
Not really mate tbh. Its the all over the place defending that has done my head in all season. Need more convincing he knows how to sort that out. Will be concerned if zouma comes back in next game. Shown far to much faith in him.

i honestly didnt see that defeat last week as down to him. we had weathered a brief storm at 2-1 and were looking comfy again IMO, then out of nowhere Sigurdsson sits down on his arse for no reason and gifts them possession.... they break and Pickford makes a mess of the save to hand them the goal and all the impetus.

not many would agree but id include that performance in what has been a good run since that break.

get another 10pts Marco minimum and hand the baton over to Marcel to do his bit and i would be looking forward to next season with optimism

Could put it in any of the player threads tbh but Marco needs to be demanding consistency from here on out. No use beating Chelsea today and then meekly surrendering to West Ham in the week. If we want to achieve anything then the club as a whole needs to operate at a consistent higher level.

Going back to;

Won a game have we?

Again, we're 11th - season was over on the 15th Feb when Millwall dumped us out the cup.

Our run of form;

Teams #efc have beaten this season – Burnley, Cardiff, Brighton, Palace, Leicester, Fulham, Southampton, Bournemouth, Huddersfield, Cardiff City, Chelsea.

Nowhere near good enough, not even in a "transitional" season. The season has been a write off.

Great, enjoy the win - a bloody rare one, but don't use it as an opportunity to be smug or sneer at other fans because you'll be found woefully wanting.

If anything it shows the side is capable, it again shows a big issue of the management getting some consistency from the side.

Dearie, dearie me.
The results speak for themselves, we havent been good enough this season nobody is going to argue that. For me our season is condensed into that chelsea game. Nothing was changed in terms of personnel or tactics at half time yet the second half we were an entirely different team. All down to the players and how they apply themselves on the pitch and that epitomises our season. We are inconsistent but isn't that to be expected of a new team?

We finally got a win against a top 6 side, at home. We should all just be happy with that tbh rather than picking holes to prove a personal point, that at the end of the day doesnt make a blind bit of difference to the club.

The results speak for themselves, we havent been good enough this season nobody is going to argue that. For me our season is condensed into that chelsea game. Nothing was changed in terms of personnel or tactics at half time yet the second half we were an entirely different team. All down to the players and how they apply themselves on the pitch and that epitomises our season. We are inconsistent but isn't that to be expected of a new team?

We finally got a win against a top 6 side, at home. We should all just be happy with that tbh rather than picking holes to prove a personal point, that at the end of the day doesnt make a blind bit of difference to the club.

Completely agree mate.

No need to beat an agenda to death, it is what it is.

Going back to;

Won a game have we?

Our run of form;

Dearie, dearie me.

Bournemouth beat this same Chelsea side 4-0.

People get way too excited by 1 win and dont look at the bigger picture.

Good result today but he still isnt the right man to take us forward imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.